• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Never wheel alone lesson learned

Re: SOS GMP

eb25df673a0714e98f2d096fd0b80362.jpg
I tried to go around the deeper one hole and just sunk in this one.

Don't feel bad I tried to kill Jeremy, beer cooler and I on trail 51 last Friday . Ask pholmann thankful his wife Lori saved the cooler :drinkers:

Man I hate I missed his call. I was on the lake and my phone was tucked away in the ole lady's bag. I wasn't on my boat. I'm not sure what I could've done with no winch and a yard saled front axle but I could've put him on ole **** cooper. ;D

pholmann said:
Man I hate I missed his call. I was on the lake and my phone was tucked away in the ole lady's bag. I wasn't on my boat. I'm not sure what I could've done with no winch and a yard saled front axle but I could've put him on ole **** cooper. ;D

:rolf: :rolf: :rolf: who be this **** guy :stir:

Re:

I was in Pall Mall with the family when I saw this thread, otherwise I'd have rode down in in the Taco.

I always liked that S10, should have bought it myself a couple years ago.

Folmann check yer inbox

I knew i should not have gone out on my own but i honestly was wanting to risk it because of the excitement of the new rig. I have been out with a single rig but always had a copilot and somewhere i knew. I can tell you that isn't even an option anymore for me. The truck was sitting on the belly pan and diffs were swamped and the winch quit pulling as it started to rain. I carry alot of tools and stuff but you can't plan for everything. I could give it hell and just move back and forth but not up the ledges to get out of the hole that was full of logs. I want to thank all the people that checked up on me. I didn't expect much but was just reaching out because you never know. I want to say that the guy working the gate today is definitely a stand up guy. As a last stitch effort i called him to see if he knew of anybody in the park or local that could help ( I arrived and was the only one at the park). He went and tracked the few others that were there and got me help when he could have just told me to f*** off it ain't his problem. Huge thanks to Wally and his group of the Offroad Jeep Syndicate for the rescue and letting me tag along the rest the day. The harder trails I ran was steep trail next to honeybee with a big ledge and the moon. This truggy rides smooth and flexes very well. All in all im pleased with my purchase, just need to go through a few things. :drinkers:

Awesome looks like you found some people to ride with. The trails look really wet still must have rained today

What did you think of the moon trail? That's were pholmann in the pouring rain put the beat down from hell on his buggy :tc

Re: Re: Never wheel alone lesson learned

86chevota said:
Awesome looks like you found some people to ride with. The trails look really wet still must have rained today
Yup, they were the rescue crew. It stormed hard for a good bit while I was stuck in the mud hole.

Re: Re: Never wheel alone lesson learned

86chevota said:
What did you think of the moon trail? That's were pholmann in the pouring rain put the beat down from hell on his buggy :tc
It's pretty awesome. This truck is low and flexes very well. I'm use to a 8ft wide, longbed fullsize so this thing seems to fit everywhere I want it to. The rain storm definitely added to the difficulty though.