• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

"No Haggle Price" Is that **** real...

Im going to try to just go by there and speak to him today... see what he has there and tell him what we are looking for. :driving:

An ODDBI ,is when somebody comes by our shop with a benz THAT THEY HAVE DONE BOUGHT..........and want us to check out.........

and we find ALL KINDS OF BAD **** wrong with it..........
not sayin you would do that.........but man....the number of people who will buy a benz,without a PPI, pre purchase inspection,...
because it WAS A GOOD DEAL.........a guy one time actually said.......OH DAMN,I DONE BOUGHT IT.............
AFTER......I told him it needed about.........$7000.00 to get it on line..........
thats how i came up with ODDBI........
That also makes sense bout them STAR guys.........have not heard from them in a while...............

Anyway man, happy car huntin.......did not mean to slam buyin a benz so hard.........
just had one of them NITEMARE UNDER DASH VACUUM CELL ,days and needed to vent a little............I guess........... :wtflol:

P said:
Amber wants a little Benz, Im exhausting all avenue's on these at this point as she has driven several other car's and even passed on a brand new car. The girl wants what she wants so that is what I will find her. Its no different then one of us wanting a Jeep , FJ or buggy... everyone wants what the want at some point. thumb.gif

Haven't been on Hardline in a while and was catching up on some reading and read this thread....

after a long two days at work and reading the above mentioned quote... That makes me happy.

Thank you P ! ;)

Ambo said:
Haven't been on Hardline in a while and was catching up on some reading and read this thread....

after a long two days at work and reading the above mentioned quote... That makes me happy.

Thank you P ! ;)

P's gonna get some, P's gonna get some. :cougar: molaugh

You deserve it Ambo, make sure he throws in that Movado. :woot:

Amber look at the Lexus IS 250 you will love it. I know you have your mind made up but at least go drive one. I have a friend that is a wholesaler if you want his number i can get it to you. I buy all my cars from him.
He gets what you want for alot cheaper than retail.

cbchambles said:
Amber look at the Lexus IS 250 you will love it. I know you have your mind made up but at least go drive one. I have a friend that is a wholesaler if you want his number i can get it to you. I buy all my cars from him.
He gets what you want for alot cheaper than retail.

How about, can he get YOU a buggy or a jeep, or maybe even a Barbie Jeep or maybe a low mileage Big Wheel. Last time I checked, you can't wheel a Jag. :driving: :flipoff1:

Went and looked at a new C300 yesterday cause they have a 1.9% finance thing going right now but even with all that its still way outta our price range. laughing1 Nice car .

Going back to Crown after work with Amber to look at the lowest mile 07 we have found. If its purty as it looks deal may be sealed. I feel lot's more comfortable buying one from the Benz dealer. Then I can always go back to them for issue's and its a MB Certified Pre-Owned so it has some better warranty offer's as well. :****:

SAWEET Big Daddy. Did it come with a hitch to pull the Thirty with? :woot: :woot: :driving:

MOMMA=== VERY HAPPY===P Daddy happy too.