• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Optima batteries..

crash2

-Oh no I picked a side-
So, where are the good deals for the red tops on the east side besides costco? I have one thats finally taking a crap and would like to try and get it replaced before this weekend...

Last time I bought an optima was 3 years ago, and the best deal was at Olympic. $119 for a redtop I think. A lot of people complain that Optima's quality has gone down, but I've never had a problem with them.

Earlier this year though I found the best deal ever though. Pacific Power Batteries was closing out blem Exide Orbital Blue Tops for like $40 each! So I picked up 2 and gave away my Optima red top.

Freeride said:
Last time I bought an optima was 3 years ago, and the best deal was at Olympic. $119 for a redtop I think. A lot of people complain that Optima's quality has gone down, but I've never had a problem with them.

Earlier this year though I found the best deal ever though. Pacific Power Batteries was closing out blem Exide Orbital Blue Tops for like $40 each! So I picked up 2 and gave away my Optima red top.

Was that the one over in monroe?

Find the place with the longest warranty.

I have problems with my winch batterey but not my vehicle batterey.

The way I have the dual batterys set up in the rig is funky anyway, but I always bitch slap my winch battery. I just take it back to autozone and they give me a new one.

They have a 3 year free replacement and after 3 it's a "pro-rated" type of deal.

crash said:
So, where are the good deals for the red tops on the east side besides costco? I have one thats finally taking a crap and would like to try and get it replaced before this weekend...
I got mine from Gi Joes.....but then again I get a military discount and do tax exempt (love being a Oregon resident) It was just below 100 bucks for it.

in my humble opinion optima QC has gone to ****. first they changed the redtop line and the next year they changed the yellow top line and neither one are worth the money.

i cant remember the OTHER gel cell battery but they sell them at les schwab and much better quality.

with that said i just replaced one of my yellow tops as i wanted them to both be the same and only the winch batt died.:D

pacific power batteries on broadway in everett was not cheap. $147 plus tax....

I bought my first optima at olyimpic for $129

Maybe I should steel the wifes :D :D

Actually she doesn't know it but I bought a new one for hers here recently due to the battery sitting dead for a few months took its toll on it...

crash said:
Was that the one over in monroe?

It was the one on Broadway in Everett. They had a pallet of 10-20, and when they're gone, that's it. I bought the last 2 blue tops (marine, deepcycle, starting) and love them. They're a badass battery.