• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Professionalism and dating

Bones said:
Had lunch, she's actin' all weird now. Gave me the low down on Heather. Nothing really to exciting just yet. patience

What are you talking about "weird"

Whats the low down on Hooker... I mean Heather laughing1

MUCHADO said:
When it rains---its whores!!!

Hell yea man you're gonna have em playin tug-o-war with yer sausage---these hookers be tryin to kill snakes and stuff their ham wallets!!!!

Holy **** what some lines. Thats ****in comedic genuis right there.

Well, it was a great date. Glad I didn't do the bump n grind with Renee now. Heather is way hotter in person and cool as ****. Prolly see her sometime next week again. :woody

How many trophies ?

Any of them first place trophies ?

This Coug is 100% legit and single ? We know Bones has high standards...

Cmon man, you gotta give up ALL the info. Did you get the creepy, odd ball hug goodnight or throw down straight tonsil hockey style ?? Or was it the cute lil kiss on the cheek , pat on the ass, good game type ****.

yep, and I got another email around 4summin so he was still all jazzed up and couldnt sleep either. Sounds like the "date" turned into an all nighter ! :woody:

You fuggers crack me up.

I could not sleep for **** and was in bed by 10-10:30 I think. Date went well, she is FAR hotter than in the pics. I was very impressed. I have zero complaints about this situation and will call her tonight or tomorrow to set something up for next week sometime.

P's right, simple hug, and slap on th ass good game was all that was had. Sorry to disappoint.

Bones said:
You fuggers crack me up.

I could not sleep for **** and was in bed by 10-10:30 I think. Date went well, she is FAR hotter than in the pics. I was very impressed. I have zero complaints about this situation and will call her tonight or tomorrow to set something up for next week sometime.

P's right, simple hug, and slap on th ass good game was all that was had. Sorry to disappoint.

She's a professional poacher---I give it a week. She knows the only way to truly kill a snake is to smother it and swallow the venom.

MUCHADO said:
She's a professional poacher---I give it a week. She knows the only way to truly kill a snake is to smother it and swallow the venom.

molaugh She's gonna belly dance around it and get its attention prior to said slaying ! She has those finger/thumb tamborine thing's to mesmarize your whiner during her dance of sexduction !!

P said:
molaugh She's gonna belly dance around it and get its attention prior to said slaying ! She has those finger/thumb tamborine thing's to mesmarize your whiner during her dance of sexduction !!

I deem this entire thread the state of Awesomeness. KEEP IT GOING BONES. molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh

P said:

If that doesnt work, I bet she'll play the skin-flute to get his snake to dance outta the bag! durka durka laughing1