• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

project; gin & juice

The gauge u got in the center what is it looks to have 4 gauges in 1 I like it alot and damn that things is flashemifyougotem in those new pics dude if u don't run a shop u need to after a building a machine that nice looks like you'd have no problem getting business again nice work man :dblthumb: :dblthumb: :dblthumb:

[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]You've got a special prize on its way. Just check the mail in a day or two!
Thanks,
Bobby
Sales Manager
CCOR
[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

CCOR said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]You've got a special prize on its way. Just check the mail in a day or two!
Thanks,
Bobby
Sales Manager
CCOR
thanks bobby we will be looking for it . also thanks for all the great deals you provided us with through out this build.

hink311 said:
thanks bobby we will be looking for it . also thanks for all the great deals you provided us with through out this build.
We were thrilled to be able to work with you and the finished product is amazing. Truly a work of art! Soon though you'll have to lay the smack down on it and get'er beat on!
Later,
Bobby

Lil ugly said:
This is sick looking rig. I will shamelessly copy some of your ideas for my buggy.
there is no such thing as coping, everyone welds different lol!!!!!

CCOR said:
Thanks,
Bobby
Sales Manager
CCOR
got it very nice!! thanks bobby

shes almost finished.

Attachments

• rig1.jpg
    rig1.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 1,288
  • rig2.jpg