• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Ready, Set Riot!

grcthird said:
A couple of well placed planters in the parking lot full of tannerite would be my deterant if I owned a business there. Roof top with ARs and some dedicated employees would keep those punks at bay.
Sadly I think defending your property or business interest would end you up on the news as a Nazi and start a long road to prison.....

Watch the news today- while at Dr appointments ::)

Cant say enough how stupid folk are who are rioting… burning there own neighborhoods… then blaming everyone else.

Now in North TX watching nightly news- folks are marching on I35 holding up traffic…

Funny how if I speed I get ticket, if I hold up traffic i get ticket; but protesters stopping traffic on major interstate/ nothing… :gtfo:

If Police/ government local & state stared taking stronger stand & making folks accountable people would march/ protest correctly-

TheViking said:
Sadly I think defending your property or business interest would end you up on the news as a Nazi and start a long road to prison.....

Nazi, nah. Pist awf redneck republican cracker, that's probably more accurate. :****:

Re:

tyldyl12 said:
WHAT THE HELL do they think boycotting Black Friday and Cyber Monday is going to do? That's what their new "plan" is.

What the **** could be the outcome of that??? Maybe my wife won't have to almost choke a line-cutting pushy ****** this year. Maybe those spooks will have to pay full price for something. Maybe they'll do what they always do- lie about it and go anyways.

How awesome would it be if they charged the mother with "enticing a riot" or whatever charge it is... Her Dum ass starts hollering "burn this bitch down", right after they heard the news, with 5000 monkeys watching and listening to her every word. Man what i would give to see that... I wish someone could tell them to eat **** that he was a ****ing thug, I just don't understand why Everyone is just supporting a piece of **** like that.. My God they are so Dam stupid.. Ignorant, just a waste of space is all they are... So far from the couple of YouTube videos I have seen, One white couple gets their asses waxed, and one white dumbass that was out there running his mouth, looked to have got his brains knocked out by a billy club by a pig.. Awesome. Guess all the cops are scared to Pop a ******.. I can't even watch it I get so mad. Just keep on thinking about that dam Gatling gun. Too bad they just can't shoot all of them with tranquilizer guns until they can tie all the ones commiting crimes up.. And leave Em

I would be protecting my business and urging neighboring businesses to do the same. Of course they're going to go looting if nobody is going to do anything about it. Now if someone was standing behind that door and was armed they would go somewhere else. It's just like animals in the wild they'll take the weakest one they can find.

Re:

If anyone ever tries to feed you the "we're all the same bullshit" at least you have present evidence to blow that theory to hell

Re:

5BrothersFabrication said:
What the **** could be the outcome of that??? Maybe my wife won't have to almost choke a line-cutting pushy ****** this year. Maybe those spooks will have to pay full price for something. Maybe they'll do what they always do- lie about it and go anyways.
No they will just steal it and make us pay higher prices :****:

Re: Re: Re: Ready, Set Riot!

5BrothersFabrication said:
Bahahahahaha. Proven fact true simian apes are better care givers to human children than their lesser black counterparts are.