• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Ready, Set Riot!

Missouri license plate.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 314
Showing that the Protest are starting in the Atl. now. Anyone want to meet at the Varsity for a chili dog and target practice

I think it's gonna take 1 maybe 2 more of these "incidents" and then we will have an all out race war. :****:

This kinda thing concerns me more than terriosm. I'm on vacation
Carried my pistol all day. Luckily I'm n East Tennessee. Gave only saw a handful of blacks
but the younger20 something's I don't care for

Bring it on, they don't want a race war. They'd get their ass handed to them. Those cocksuckers have too many rights. Armed forces were told to stand down last night and they did not fire one single shot, probably to avoid adding to the subject. So instead they honked their sirens, flung tear gas, and hollered over a PA while all them jungle coons ****ed the whole city up.

Now if it turns into a race war, I guarantee you that armed forces will not be told to stand down like that and violent protestors will be "handled" more aggressively. Bunch of fawking dumb asses. Imagine if they made this much effort into working and providing for their families.....

Re:

Federal armed forces firing on civilians is a touchy subject.

I'd rather see private citizens protecting their own property and dropping some fools.

WHAT DO YOU THINK WOULD HAPPEN IF THEY DROPPED ALL THOSE LOOTERS :afro: IN THE LIQUOR STORE LAST NIGHT? EITHER BY THE POLICE OR BUSINESS OWNERS.

Re:

TBItoy said:
Federal armed forces firing on civilians is a touchy subject.

I'd rather see private citizens protecting their own property and dropping some fools.

I'm not really meaning firing, only if situation calls for it. But more crowd control weapons like bean bags, mace, taser, tear gas etc, being used more effectively. Mace enough of them fawkers and they'll thin out. Nobody likes to get shot with bean bags either! And just no questions asked flat out arrest the unruly mf'rs that are causing ****. Be like shut your face and go home and if they don't, free trip to jail. molaugh

JUST HARD TO UNDERSTAND WHY THEY THINK JUSTICE WAS NOT SERVED. THE SYSTEM WORKED AND WAS EXPLAINED IN DETAIL.

Re:

WHAT THE HELL do they think boycotting Black Friday and Cyber Monday is going to do? That's what their new "plan" is.

Re:

If i was a store owner I personally would set me a bed in the back of the store and say I was living there b/c whatever reason. Then I would have just cause to protect my home!!

Sent from my Z750C using Tapatalk

IF they decide to go after the protesters that looted and burned down businesses??
WTF "IF they decide they could use closed circuit cameras"

A couple of well placed planters in the parking lot full of tannerite would be my deterant if I owned a business there. Roof top with ARs and some dedicated employees would keep those punks at bay.