• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Ready, Set Riot!

watching fox news and earlier the :afro: shut down the interstate by standing in it....

WTF!!

big rigs setting still

OH HELL NO

MASH DEM MOTORS

A few of those big ass helicopters that dump water on forest fires would have been good to have on hand, wash a few :afro: down the street. Complete fail on the handling of this by local and state authorities.

These fawkers are makin my 45min drive home an hour and half. They just shut interstate 44 down!
Thanks

Re:

Trying to go to sleep but damn. Dumb **** on CNN says....aggressive thief attacks police officer...."why didn't he(police officer) just drive away? They are just cigarillos. Not wanting to play Monday evening quarterback." I own my own business and have prosecuted on as little as $1. Wanna know why? It was my ****ing dollar that was stolen. Local DA laughed at the $1 theft, pulled me aside and asked if I wanted to proceed. As serious as stage 4 cancer, I said yes. I told him that I was being a shepherd of my money as God wished, he went from joking to serious and proceeded to charge the accused and a few hundred in court costs and a couple days in jail. This gets printed in the local paper. I have been asked multiple times if I prosecuted over a buck and a resounding yes is all they get. Theft is way down BTW. Hold people accountable. Its that ****ing easy. Theft, rape, assault, larceny....full extent of the law. Add caning and I'll vote for you.

Eric Hagan......I mean Kel Lawrence

Re:

Dumb ass ****** reporter just on CNN pretty much taking up for all the looting and burning. Imagine that. So much ignorance. It's pathetic

Re:

motobrad22 said:
And now advance auto parts...

****, who's parking lot will the :afro: do their auto repairs now???

lowbudgetjunk said:
Trying to go to sleep but damn. Dumb **** on CNN says....aggressive thief attacks police officer...."why didn't he(police officer) just drive away? They are just cigarillos. Not wanting to play Monday evening quarterback." I own my own business and have prosecuted on as little as $1. Wanna know why? It was my ****ing dollar that was stolen. Local DA laughed at the $1 theft, pulled me aside and asked if I wanted to proceed. As serious as stage 4 cancer, I said yes. I told him that I was being a shepherd of my money as God wished, he went from joking to serious and proceeded to charge the accused and a few hundred in court costs and a couple days in jail. This gets printed in the local paper. I have been asked multiple times if I prosecuted over a buck and a resounding yes is all they get. Theft is way down BTW. Hold people accountable. Its that ****ing easy. Theft, rape, assault, larceny....full extent of the law. Add caning and I'll vote for you.

Amen! We live in a society of empty consequences..

Suns bout to come up should quiten down Y'all know them worthless sumbitches only come out at night!!! We work they sleep and dream what they can do with our tax dollars. Fawkin hate em!!

Hearing some of the ppl calling in on 105.5 make me sick. Damn blacks are more racist than a grand wizard! Nothing in downtown bham but it's not even 7 yet. I work close to the courthouse and the :( museum so I'm sure I'll see something later today

I should be able to see Kelley Ingram park from the top of our parking deck. I'll go up there and check. It would be good front row seating and still be safe loller.gif

Seasons Greetings...

riot_zps56485cc1.png

Re:

lowbudgetjunk said:

Awesome! :woody: