• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

RickyBPhotography.com is online!

Speeding

Forum member #1
Hardline Crawler
Well guys, it took a lot of work but I finally have my own site for my photos. You are even able to buy a print of any photo and it will be shipped to your door! I still have many more galleries to add and a few more tiny details to work out, but it's a start! ;D

www.RickyBPhotography.com

244549008-M.jpg

244573144-M-1.jpg

244844253-M-1.jpg

244789635-M-1.jpg

244806767-M-1.jpg

244810621-M-1.jpg

244775174-M-1.jpg

244759273-M-4.jpg

Ricky I want to buy 45 and 52 on the Muchado run. Do I need to register on your site or will this do?

kid rok said:
Ricky I want to buy 45 and 52 on the Muchado run. Do I need to register on your site or will this do?

No need to register. To buy a print all you need to do is click on whatever photo you want, and in the top-right you'll see "buy: this photo" and you should be able to go from there. Currently cannot accept Pay-Pal though. PM me if you have any problems.

Also, I'm not 100% sure the photo will be as crisp and clear if you choose any higher than the 8x12. They'll still look good, but i believe 8x12 will look the best of them all.

Speeding said:
Also, I'm not 100% sure the photo will be as crisp and clear if you choose any higher than the 8x12. They'll still look good, but i believe 8x12 will look the best of them all.

I got my 11 x 14. Looks as clear as a 5x7. Great.

Glad to see you finally got this done. It has been at least a year since you and I talked about it. No pics of mine to buy though... dunno

bigsilly said:
Glad to see you finally got this done. It has been at least a year since you and I talked about it. No pics of mine to buy though... dunno

I started the upload of the January '07 CRAWL shoot a few hours ago, so soon my friend, very soon. ;D

Sweet Ricky!!! bout time you can just give people a card and say "BUY HERE" vs. dealin with 1000's of random fawkers you meet on the trail wantin pics u shot hitit

MUCHADO said:
Sweet Ricky!!! bout time you can just give people a card and say "BUY HERE" vs. dealin with 1000's of random fawkers you meet on the trail wantin pics u shot hitit

"Hey man, can you send me those!??!" Yeah, it'll be so nice just to give them a card and go on. ;D

Speeding said:
"Hey man, can you send me those!??!" Yeah, it'll be so nice just to give them a card and go on. ;D

I wanna talk to u about some posters we're workin on gettin out in the next few months pepper.gif

Latest posts