RickyBPhotography.com is online!

Speeding said:
CRAWL Magazine shoot at Gray Rock:
http://RickyBPhotography.com/gallery/4236407/1/247848159

Never before seen :eek: ;D

247855412-M.jpg

247861406-M.jpg

247867487-M.jpg

The day Ricky got his big break. ;D Those are great photos, that was the best 4 hour ride I have ever been on!!!!

BamaTJ said:
The day Ricky got his big break. ;D Those are great photos, that was the best 4 hour ride I have ever been on!!!!

I agree Matt, that day just set the bar for the whole year.

renewed my script to crawl last week spoke to your boss he spoke very highly of ya ricky we talked for some time before i found out who he was said you have one hell of an eye . and your locked into the east coast xrra events

Looks good Ricky, saw a nice looking orange and chrome rig on there that i really liked. :spin:Lets work on a new plan this summer, who can get the HOTTEST girl to pose with their rig while you pop some shots. Who knows a calender could be next, nothing better than hot chicks with cool rigs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :popcorn:

lal357 said:
renewed my script to crawl last week spoke to your boss he spoke very highly of ya ricky we talked for some time before i found out who he was said you have one hell of an eye . and your locked into the east coast xrra events

;D
Yeah, I gotta get a buddy system goin' before the Hannibal and Badlands XRRA though. That's a looong drive by my lonesome.

Jimbo said:
Looks good Ricky, saw a nice looking orange and chrome rig on there that i really liked. :spin:Lets work on a new plan this summer, who can get the HOTTEST girl to pose with their rig while you pop some shots. Who knows a calender could be next, nothing better than hot chicks with cool rigs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :popcorn:

Man, every time you hit an obstacle you have some random girl in there with you. I don't know how, but I have a feeling you'd win that contest. laughing

Speeding said:
;D
Yeah, I gotta get a buddy system goin' before the Hannibal and Badlands XRRA though. That's a looong drive by my lonesome.

Just say the word man... I promise I'll keep my clothes on this time :flipoff1:

Continuing suggestions.

Change the first pic in each album to the most spectacular in the set. Not like Harlan, that has a tunnel.

Lower the size of RickyBPhotography.com so it fits on one line and move it down to the lower third of the photo. I can still not be cropped off there, but is not in the damn middle.

John I think the album pic is random and changes everytime you go to the site. I agree the tag in the middle is kinda obnoxious and it doesn't make the photos look as good. On some photos, you can't see it as much, on others it is extremely noticeable.

I know you have looked at Chad Jock's gallery to get ideas, but his is setup very nice. When you view any photos he has you get an icon on the right (where the size options are) to Save Photo, and you can download the pic to your computer. I like to keep cool pics of my rig on my computer, but your site does not make it very easy to save a copy of the photo locally, which sucks IMO. Also he moves his tag around based on each photo, and it is not as big as yours, nor is it across the middle of the photo.

[attachment deleted by admin]

BamaTJ said:
John I think the album pic is random and changes everytime you go to the site.

Not me, I get the tunnel everytime?

BamaTJ said:
I agree the tag in the middle is kinda obnoxious and it doesn't make the photos look as good.

I completely understand what he is trying to do. I am trying to tell him to think of it as advertising. When someone posts his pic with his web site name on a forum or myspace, that is just getting his web site name out. If it takes away from the photo (like it does in the middle) then people may not use them, therefore, no site advertising. I pay Yahoo $850 a month for search engine placement at the rate of 55 cents a click. He can get that for free is he plays his cards right.

if he puts it in the corner, like he use to have it, any joe shmoe can crop it out. The way he has it now or even like John said, put it in the lower 1/3, but still in the "main" part of the pic.
I tried to photoshop it out, but it distorts the image too much.

Brian

BamaTJ said:
I know you have looked at Chad Jock's gallery to get ideas, but his is setup very nice. When you view any photos he has you get an icon on the right (where the size options are) to Save Photo, and you can download the pic to your computer. I like to keep cool pics of my rig on my computer, but your site does not make it very easy to save a copy of the photo locally, which sucks IMO. Also he moves his tag around based on each photo, and it is not as big as yours, nor is it across the middle of the photo.

Yes, on some of the albums he has. I enabled right-clicking so people can post the pics they find on forums and whatnot easily, which also allows the old "rightclick, saveas" so I didn't feel I needed the download button.

I hate to say it guys, but I've had my photos stolen enough that I'm going to make it as hard as possible to allow that to happen again. Even if that takes away from the photo a little. :-\ I can make the watermark smaller(i'd like to even" , but i want to keep it in the middle.
check out the watermark on Chad Jock's non-pirate4x4 photos:
http://www.chadjockphotography.com/gallery/2841125#152202516-A-LB

Latest posts