• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

RickyBPhotography.com is online!

I liked the barbed wire because it's generic. I'd like to keep myself open to engagement photography, wedding, portraits, etc. in the future. I'm not set on barbed wire by any means, but when Dan pulled it up for the stickers it looked cooler than a straight line so we went with it.

agreed better than a straight line. Just wanted to provide some constructive criticism.

Speeding said:
And I appreciate it, I need all the help I can get!
No you got it together pretty damn well, and it I didnt know you were only 18 I would have thought you were 30 based on your work ethic.

my recomendation is that the "photography" in the name is to dominate... YOUR name sells you, not the message you send... mcdonalds doesnt say mcdonalds hamburgers... think corporate... it will all work out and this is why these little brain storm sessions help work out the bugs... i am proud of what you are doing... there is nothing like being in control of your own future... i was self employed at 22 and i wouldnt have it any other way....

InDaShop said:
No you got it together pretty damn well, and it I didnt know you were only 18 I would have thought you were 30 based on your work ethic.

Got damn, you really dont know Ricky do you ! :flipoff1:

Nah, RB is good ****... thumb.gif

bigsilly said:
Yep, RIcky's mom must be a real jewel laughing1

Jewel is his mom !! :eek: I like her songs and even though that one toof kinda scares the **** outta me she seems to have nice tits !! laughing1

Ricky this thread has to be the best advertising tool you have, you should have the URL addy to it listed on your business cards and stickers. thumb.gif

P said:
Ricky this thread has to be the best advertising tool you have, you should have the URL addy to it listed on your business cards and stickers. thumb.gif

Yes sir! Now I just gotta get rid of the remaining 900 business cards from the first batch.

Speeding said:
Yes sir! Now I just gotta get rid of the remaining 900 business cards from the first batch.

Dump a pile on me...I will distribute throughout UAB and the like....

Peter

start throwing them in the fish bowls of local restaurants thats giving away dinners and maybe you'll get lucky and win and can have the whole hardline forum a dinner on you thumb.gif :drinkers:

Latest posts