• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sat the 21st

no excuses

Coming up for the work party on sunday so figure to just make a weekend of it, any body up for wheeling on sat? I will be camped in the lower parking lot Friday night so will be there Sat. morning.

stan

We'll be at the Rock Garden Saturday, 9am. Heading for the trails by 9:30 -10:00am.

Probably won't be making our way to the lower sections, though.

You're welcome to come up and play.:awesomework:

I will be there Sat @ 9:00 with $Mark. Hoping to see the rest of the crew up there as well. Ya'll know who you are:cool::beer::hi:

Just make sure to stay off the pavement stan :awesomework:

My best suggestion for you to unload/camp at the upper staging area unlike the lower one where you usually do. I will be towing/dumping my rig in the upper staging area Sunday

I'll be up there Saturday as well. Camping out Saturday night so I can attend the work party Sunday.

Tomorrow is a big day for me as this will be my first trip with a truck and trailer. :cool:

Ow god

clear the roads,.... I wish you luck

No ****. :haha: I haven't really towed anything significant in my life. To be perfectly honest I'm kinda nervous. You guys are pretty safe though. I have an hour worth of driving to F up the whole deal before I'm a legitimate threat to the Monroe area.

:beer::beer::beer:

No ****. :haha: I haven't really towed anything significant in my life. To be perfectly honest I'm kinda nervous. You guys are pretty safe though. I have an hour worth of driving to F up the whole deal before I'm a legitimate threat to the Monroe area.

:beer::beer::beer:
Make it a little toung heavy and make sure that the trailer brakes work. If it starts doing anything funny, don't back out of the gas right away and hit the trailer brakes. Turn corners wide and just drive your truck, the trailer will follow you

You will be fine

I want to watch you back up

I got a new door dent thanks to that fing stump half way up the hill on back door that caused my drivers window to break, good i wheel with windows down.

DSC00211.jpg

A couple pics from saturday. The red jeep in the last pic came rolling down the pooper backwards pretty fast and out of control. The only thing that saved him was a big ass rock he went over.

Last edited:
Those stickies look super sexy on Stealthrunner's rig. :cool:

What was the deal with the red jeep? Breakage or bad driving? Or both?

Those stickies look super sexy on Stealthrunner's rig. :cool:

What was the deal with the red jeep? Breakage or bad driving? Or both?

Bill poped his cherry yesterday on the big rock heading to BYS.

And as far as the jeep goes I think it was just a jeep thing.:D

Bill poped his cherry yesterday on the big rock heading to BYS.

And as far as the jeep goes I think it was just a jeep thing.:D

hey hey now. I was in that group. I was thinking you were all pretty cool waiting for him to get it together. He lost the drive shaft and SYE, at least he tried. Thanks for the show on how to go up the hill, it really wasn't that hard.

hey hey now. I was in that group. I was thinking you were all pretty cool waiting for him to get it together. He lost the drive shaft and SYE, at least he tried. Thanks for the show on how to go up the hill, it really wasn't that hard.
That must be why that thing came so fast down the hill backwards. As I saw it comming down the hill I was thinking this is going to get ugly if that thing doesn't stop soon.:eeek:

i thaught you guys were going to loose that jeep over the side for sec. scary glad to see him be able to stop the jeep.
that climb is so tore up now you can make it up in 2wheel drive now. oh well it'll all be a freeway soon enough.