• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

sexy buggy build!!

Well, Wes and I plan on taking going out to Skookumchuck on Sunday morning. I still need to get a new ESC that will play well with 3s and an 11 turn puller, to get my rig running at full potential. :booo:

We should be arriving there around 8:30am. We have a going away party for our brother tomorrow as well, so we made it for earlier, that way we could put more time in over there.:awesomework:

How long do you think you will be out there? Don't think I'll be able to get out there that early.

Looks like my morning is shot, I think I'll probably head out in the afternoon to fart around.

Well, we were there till a little after 12:00! Had a nice long morning of wheelin.:awesomework: Have some good pictures and a few videos that I will be uploading later. That place is pretty fun:redneck: Made a few new courses, and almost lost my cawler into a huge hole full of sticker bushes.:eek:

Nice! Wish I could have made it out, it was about 12:30 before I was done getting my daughter fed, bathed, and ready to go. Never made it out there, ended up killing the day in the shop working on the Cruiser.

cool videos. we mustve just missed you sunday. we were out there around 3. went again yesterday evening and it was much nicer after it cooled down a bit. that wraith is rough on radios haha.

cool videos. we mustve just missed you sunday. we were out there around 3. went again yesterday evening and it was much nicer after it cooled down a bit. that wraith is rough on radios haha.

IT IS!!!:haha: I don't know how many times he ran over my radio, but it was more than 5:haha:

Once I find new shocks and a new speed control, I will go out there again. It got very annoying having to refill and put the shocks back together any time I rolled it..... There are some pretty cool spots to crawl right there:awesomework: We were having a blast cutting in new lines by the ditch. :redneck:

GOT NEW SHOCKS!!!!! These things are badass!!

My shock problems have been solved

It now rides on a set of scale FOX racing air shocks. I had to make new shock mounts for the rear. you'll see in a sec...

foxy2.jpg

Perfect amount of flex
foxy.jpg

Here is what I was saying about new shock mounts. Now they are incorperated into the rear truss. Works awesome!
foxy1.jpg

Now, with the new shocks, I did change the way my suspension works.....Hopefully it wont affect it negatively. I farted around the yard with it today, and didn't notice any misbehavior.

I found your lil short trail to the rockface pal. did it in the rain with a scaler pickup truck. I liked it. I need to hit the skook with a rake there are a couple new rockfaces Id like to clear and crawl.

I found your lil short trail to the rockface pal. did it in the rain with a scaler pickup truck. I liked it. I need to hit the skook with a rake there are a couple new rockfaces Id like to clear and crawl.

I know what you mean. Lots of prospective spots to wheel, but they are all overgrown. I wanna go back out there and crawl with some of you guys that frequent that spot. I got my shocks on, still waiting on funding for an ESC, but I will wheel it anyhow:redneck::beer:

did you get some aluminum knuckles yet? I have a pair of the cheap ones. shoot me a pm if you need them.

Actually, I have a pair being shipped to me right now.:awesomework:

Did some horse trading on RCC and scored some high steer knuckles and another set of aluminum shocks:D

Thanks though!