• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Showtime is gone???

I'm not a :tc , but what the hell is this???
550566_367148210000719_103843882997821_949758_1801185858_n.jpg

Wonder how he ran through this one so fast? Hell, if I killed a well built mo-chine like that, my ol' lady would kill me, nevermind the contemplation of suicide! :dunno:

I would guess he is looking to reduce weight maybe to help cut down on breaking stuff :dunno: or maybe he just enjoys the challenge of a new build every so often. Regardless of the reason, I can't wait to see what he hits the trails with next [size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]:woot:

This guy has gone through who knows how many bad ass rigs in the time it takes me to get one pos done!
And it aint done! :wtflol:

im tired of atlas failing an straight drive case wouldnt fit. an i wanna biuld my own complete turn key buggy again. so here we go its fab time an alot of late nights 8)

Any plans to upgrade the axles? Just wondering as you've had a couple issues and that normally means that you won't keep em long.

Blase said:
Any plans to upgrade the axles? Just wondering as you've had a couple issues and that normally means that you won't keep em long.
Yea jus gunna do some type of hybrid monster axle not sure what yet

Roadyy said:
good luck and look forward to seeing the build thread..or will you do one?
ill try to sir. alot of times i get so busy an carried away i for get to take pics and get time to sit down on computer. but ill see what i can do thumb.gif

Tcameron said:
im tired of atlas failing an straight drive case wouldnt fit. an i wanna biuld my own complete turn key buggy again. so here we go its fab time an alot of late nights 8)

Get the booger magnet out ;D

Tcameron said:
ill try to sir. alot of times i get so busy an carried away i for get to take pics and get time to sit down on computer. but ill see what i can do thumb.gif

Just have a dedicated :tc to sit at the shop taking pictures and updating us on your progress!