• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Showtime is gone???

TacomaJD said:
^ x2.

I don't ever get on Pirate unless it's to read some funny **** ya'll fawkers post a link to on here. ****, I can't deal with all the ignorant ****tards on the west coast. Bunch of ****in tools. Everytime you get on Pirate, it's like going to a Sears website.....****ing tools everywhere.

That's they way pretty much every thread involving a southern rock bouncing rig goes over there. They don't seem to get it and just decided to pick it apart. Guess momma didn't tell them that if you ain't got nothing nice to say then don't say nothing...

chuckarm said:
(NEW STYLE 2.5 TON AXLES) 2to1 gear hub redution 7.44 total gear 3.72 chunks

I've drooled over those axles under the Stewart&Stevenson deuces for a while.

Gonna run tcase brakes I assume?

Ready to see what comes out of the shop next!

What happened to the chassis he won down in Hot Springs?

mini-DSC04662.JPG

C103 axles are still the best way to go in my opinion. They are lighter than a 2.5 Rockwell, require no truss and you can run the Ouverson stuff (aluminum 2.5 ton hubs or the super 8 kit) in them plus they aren't a top loader style. Hands down these axles with those mods are the lightest and strongest axles (knuckles included) that you can run. If I was going to build another buggy this would be the only way I would go.

Just my opinion!

ridered3 said:
That's they way pretty much every thread involving a southern rock bouncing rig goes over there. They don't seem to get it and just decided to pick it apart. Guess momma didn't tell them that if you ain't got nothing nice to say then don't say nothing...

I just tried to read some threads on Pirate 4x4. I made it about 3 minutes before I'd had enough.
They were trashing some poor guys build thread, telling him all his welds were garbage with no penetration and full of defects because he didn't grind the mill scale off his tubing. Seems everyone is an angry expert there. Hardline is where it's at.

MJP said:

Do you ever watch mudslingers? There was a nasty mud truck with like 100 foot tall tires on it that was using those axles last week. It was a badass truck, even from the POV of someone who HATES mud. It wasn't your typical red neck POS with 3' tall lift blocks. It had decent fab, well-designed suspension, SCS t-case, etc.

On the polar opposite, there was another truck on there with a similar tire size that was running stock rear springs with, LITERALLY, 3' tall blocks!!!! LOL!

Ya'll just waste too much time on the bullshit at Pirate. If all you care about is tech then only go to Gen4x4 and as soon as you see BS quit reading. For tech there is nothing greater, no disrespect to Hardline.

I heard timmie was jealous of Brian Coles new ifs, rear engine, sticky tracked, 1500 horsepower buggy he is building himself. Had to dump showtime to keep up with the jones! laughing1