• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Something is missing

briejer

We have mud,rock,trails,trails with mud and rock. What we need are good steep, loose, nasty HILL CLIMBS!

Where are the ****ing hillclimbs??? That is what I want to know.

Only ones I know of are at RimRock, and these signs tell you to only go down:booo:

I cant go to Iceland, so lets get some local nasty ass hillclimbs

Radiator hill in liberty comes to mind and there a couple more there as well that can kill you if you dont make it up in the first try. several at rimrock and with a little weather some in the naches are pretty knarly as well

Radiator hill in liberty comes to mind and there a couple more there as well that can kill you if you dont make it up in the first try. several at rimrock and with a little weather some in the naches are pretty knarly as well

Get your Jeep finished and show me around

Sandy hill climbs come to mind...Or that spot to the right on yer way to the top...

Whens yer rig gonna be done robin?

I have a tiny bit of motivation, and some more hired help. I cant give you an accurate answer. Maybe 2 months..............maybe 3 more years?

Done that one, pretty spooky at the top.:D

Just like you walked up that wall yesterday...2 trys you said? We saw 26 trys, a twisted axle tube and $500 worth of tread wear.

So........did you really get to the top? It's ok if you didnt tell the truth.....We'll still like you.

Just like you walked up that wall yesterday...2 trys you said? We saw 26 trys, a twisted axle tube and $500 worth of tread wear.

So........did you really get to the top? It's ok if you didnt tell the truth.....We'll still like you.
Do you ever really dought me, as I was taught by one of the best remember. 26 trys huh?, oh ya I was the only one to make it up that climb twice in one day none the less make it up once.:haha: :haha: :fawkdancesmiley:

Last edited:
I've been to the top of the sand hill climb off the main road. (if that's what you guys are talking about) Yes! Spooky at the top! You just gotta commit on the drive down. :redneck:

there are more hillclimbs than you'd want to try over here.... Some of them we've tried many we said no thanks... If you ever get the itch come on over and we'll show ya around.

We got a couple up here. Just need to clear a landing at the top, but wouldn't take long to do.

Toy Bug think Little Iraq :eeek: