• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sorry I have not been around???

bentandtwisted

Wyatt give me a call so we can talk if you still need to my cell is 903-930-8182. Some of you asked about Trail Ready wheels give me a call on my cell and I'll get it worked out. Yes the shop is closed at this time. We made our first trip back to Kansas this last weekend with shop stuff. I can still have items dropped shipped to you but I do NOT have a credit card machine set up yet and will not have one until I get moved back to Kansas the end of May ( have to let the kids finish school first) But then I'll be back up and running. Please call the above cell number if you need any help from me. Other great vendors on here also, sorry it is just going to take me a bit to get set up again.

Nolan when you come just call and I'll be there to help you with Carls things, it will be good to see you thumb.gif

Like mentioned already, good luck with the move back and I also hope it goes as quick and painless as moving can go. Im sure its a PITA .

Holla at us when you can, we all veiw you as a great resource and a damn good guy thumb.gif

Mike I think I'm square for needs right now. Harness and struts are currently where I'm at and they are in route.
In the not to distant future I am still looking to upgrade and match my corners with some badass KP knuckles.

Good luck on the move, if there's anything I can do let me know.

I'll only have this computer here for a couple more days and then it too will get turned off for the move. Lay I saw you called me try to get ahold of you tonight, if not call me again, sorry just been busy with all of this. Nolan is coming up here Wed. to pick a bunch of stuff for Carl and return it to Mississippi. If anyone here is looking for a great roller or chassis Nolan will be taking a couple down with him. I'll check on here a few more times before I get shut down, thanks for all the kind words also.

bentandtwisted said:
I'll only have this computer here for a couple more days and then it too will get turned off for the move. Lay I saw you called me try to get ahold of you tonight, if not call me again, sorry just been busy with all of this. Nolan is coming up here Wed. to pick a bunch of stuff for Carl and return it to Mississippi. If anyone here is looking for a great roller or chassis Nolan will be taking a couple down with him. I'll check on here a few more times before I get shut down, thanks for all the kind words also.

Best of luck Mike, I'll head that way to visit before too long :drinkers:

See you tomorrow old man. I should be pulling out around 4:00. I think it is 8 hrs....maybe less. I will call when I get close.

Mike you have been a great addition to the boards, don't forget about us! Good luck with the move!

Hey Mike Hope everything works out for ya. So the Number that your cell msg give out to the shop is dead? tried to ring you a couple of times today. Will try again later.

Pat

4 am.....cutting thru the Delta saves a ton of time. I am 65 miles out. Total devistation from tornados along hwy 65

wngrog said:
4 am.....cutting thru the Delta saves a ton of time. I am 65 miles out. Total devistation from tornados along hwy 65
You are a freaking maniac. I guess I need to start getting prepared for our departure next week.

bentandtwisted said:
So 9:00am or so do you think Nolan, looks like you will beat the rain, but have to drive home in it, my chasssis will get all rusty thumb.gif

Run down to one of your local shippers or LTL trucking companys and get a roll of shrink wrap from them. You can probably wrap a chassis in about 5 minutes.

Latest posts