• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sorry I have not been around???

Just spent :45 behind some asshole tree hugger in a Subaru wagon going 50 mph

mad

Damn, Clinton, AR got hammered by a tornado eek

Mike is the man. Thanks to you, Felicia and Grant for the hustle. Damn glad I have a forklift at the farm :)

wngrog said:
Just spent :45 behind some asshole tree hugger in a Subaru wagon going 50 mph

mad

Damn, Clinton, AR got hammered by a tornado eek

Mike is the man. Thanks to you, Felicia and Grant for the hustle. Damn glad I have a forklift at the farm :)
What'd I miss and who's buggy is this going to be??

Word around the water cooler is Nolen has A LOT of buggy materials... Seats, coilovers, hoods, etc....

Bones, if I can get my rig sold the roller will reside in my garage. :popcorn:

bigsilly said:
Word around the water cooler is Nolen has A LOT of buggy materials... Seats, coilovers, hoods, etc....

Awesome. Closest thing to a roller for me will be this Toyota rear axle I am getting this week for Muchado laughing1

bigsilly said:
if I can get my rig sold the roller will reside in my garage. :popcorn:

.....................and you guys think my rig is taking a long time to finish....... :flipoff1:

wait, joel can throw money at it until it's done... :doh:

dont be hating on Joel for bringing down the jingle......

Hate on his ass if he does not jump on this deal.

*ahem*

JOEL DOES NOT HAVE A HAIR ON HIS ASS IF HE DOES NOT BUY THIS BUGGY.

That is all.

bigsilly said:

I've been pushin on Big Jim to get his brother-in-law on it...

Hey Mike why don't ya pick up Joel's buggy and haul it this way for Rick laughing1 laughing1 j/k

MUCHADO said:
I've been pushin on Big Jim to get his brother-in-law on it...

Hey Mike why don't ya pick up Joel's buggy and haul it this way for Rick laughing1 laughing1 j/k

Thanks Rob, I talked to Big Jim just this morning. Told him to tell his brother-in-law I would make him a deal he could not refuse.

bigsilly said:
Thanks Rob, I talked to Big Jim just this morning. Told him to tell his brother-in-law I would make him a deal he could not refuse.

I ain't gonna lie to ya his brother in law is a pain in the ass to get to make a decision... but then he'll just jump on somethin dumb.. I hope he jumps on yer jeeeeep--since I know some history with it :woody:

small world, Mike McClure did work on Jim's bro-in-law-ish's other jeep back when Mike was in Kans-ASS... **** comes full circle, don't it laughing1

Yep, Jim said he was having trouble with the pics so he was just going to print them out and take them to him. He said it really was what he is looking for.

bigsilly said:
Yep, Jim said he was having trouble with the pics so he was just going to print them out and take them to him. He said it really was what he is looking for.

if "biggest baddest jeep in town" is what he was reffering to I think he's got it on the head

...except Joe Androsiks is a lil "badder"... yers don't have a LS3 in it laughing1

Nice rig tho, would be purrrfect for him :indianajones:

**** is in MS.....just crossed the river. Post up those crappy cell pics of the trailer Joel.

Cole, call me, I have more buggy parts. 601 862 3491

NewImage.jpg

NewImage2.jpg

bigsilly said:
Those tires are pimp. :afro: May have to run them.

You know you are going to put some big ole Boggers on that thing. If not, you wont be able to display your "Bogger Boyz" sticker. molaugh

6uldv8 said:
I wouldn't mind getting a price on the bare chassis just for pondering purposes!

$5000 with belly pan, all link tabs and coilover brackets. This includes a 14b with Detroit and the matching coilover towers and link towers.

I have a D60 kingpin and coilovers to round out the 'roller'

Latest posts