• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sorry I have not been around???

wngrog said:
JOEL DOES NOT HAVE A HAIR ON HIS ASS IF HE DOES NOT BUY THIS BUGGY.

joel probably really doesn't have any hair on his ass anyway.......

if he shaves his arms, he probably sha....well, i don't want to think about that..... hitit

bentandtwisted said:
Pat here is my cell 903-930-8182, it was dead all day yesterday, I didn't know it, sorry. I'll help you if I can, again I am sorry.

Hey no worries here. You have alot going on, no problem. I just wanted your thoughts on the driveshaft theory. I'll call you later

The roller you see with tires on it has the following on her:
Dana 60 front axle with 4.56 gears and a Detroit locker, chromo axle shafts all 35 spline.
14 Bolt simi float rear axle with 4.56 gears and a ARB locker, chromo axle shafts and comes with a extera set of chromo axle shafts.
12 inch Radlo coilovers in the front and 14 inch coilovers in the rear, belly pan and all links welded onto chassis and 1 1/2 X .250 wall DOM upper links and 1 3/4 X .375 wall DOM lower links. Also has a hood cut down for it and some extera tubing work done to it. It will still need someones love but it is on it's way. let me know who gets it and start a build up thread on it.

The second chassis is just like Brians Caddy rig, it is a Poison Ivy chassis all two seat chassis are 1 1/2 X .120 wall DOM tubing, it has the lower links welded and belly pan with the tubiung in the rear for the coilover mounts, the 14 bolt that Nolan has is all set up for this rig, ALL tab and brackets and our towers are welded onto it in the right place to just roll it under this chassis. It has 4.11 gears and a Detroit locker in it.

Nolan has a ton of better pic's that I sent him, maybe he will post them so you guys can see what all he has to get rid of.

DavidsCJ7 said:
NewImage2.jpg

That looks like Coles new chassis...........its already upside down! :flipoff1:

InDaShop said:
That looks like Coles new chassis...........its already upside down! :flipoff1:
If I was a coffee drinker I would have spit it all over my computer molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh

Latest posts