• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Spinoff: Things we hate about pop culture.

kmcminn said:
Kels hillbilly afro is gayer than Casey gagging on John's ****.

:flipoff1:

Kel's afro fawkin rocks. His handshake too. I've used it a couple times since I met him, practiced it a few times first, I felt like I was the dominant in the shake. Like I could get the better end of any business transaction after a shake like that. I've taken to calling it the MANshake.

MoparMan said:
I'm kinda confused by this one. Is it the teenage girls saying "I'm weak" about themselves or are they saying it about you?

The thing I hate about today's pop culture is this new thing my 10 year old daughter and her friends are doing called "musical.ly"

If you don't know what I'm speaking of here is a short definition:

They make videos of themselves lip singing to current pop songs and share the videos with their friends. :dunno:

Nope, she just says it constantly. When she's comfused, when she's excited, when she's hungru, when she's gotta ****. Not real sure what it means. They just say it constantly. They come up w a new phrase from some dumb TV show ot YouTube constantly. Annoys the **** out of me. F#@$ING teeny bopper cheerleaders.

And they gotta goddammit tweet everything.

Just a few

Salt life, first time I saw one of these, I could have swore it said Slut Life .. I had to drive back around and look again

Bro Country or bitch country. it's just bad plain and simple

Mall crawlers that talk about how badass their ride is, just makes me laugh

Lifted 3/4 and ton trucks (that never go off road)..how you gonna pull a gooseneck with that

Cross fit or what ever work out is like it.... I don't care how many time me you jumped on a box or you jerked up some weights, keep it to yourself

That said this new group of friends I have requires me to send pics of different beer I'm drinking. Y'all ninjas know who you is. Go figure

Nothing to do with the beer, I could care less what your drinking. Its a way to have a beer with your buddy when you're 3 states away (or 30 miles). Unless you have other friends you are referring to...nahhhh you don't, cause you're as anti-social as the rest of us. Except Rock Crawler Ray...he's a local celebrity and has :tc

LightBnDr said:
Dude, you can't post 137 pics of different IPAs you try at different pubs and not be a beer snob. That said this new group of friends I have requires me to send pics of different beer I'm drinking. Y'all ninjas know who you is. Go figure

He is not a beer snob, he is a professional drinker. Probably has a card to prove it! :flipoff1:

The stretched tires on wide wheels look. Has me puzzled it looks like **** and seem like it would be a pita to get them on the bead.

Also no respect, I was taught to say sir and mam especially to men and women older than I. Did I not get the memo where no one deserves it?

BIG_Country said:
Just a few

Salt life, first time I saw one of these, I could have swore it said Slut Life .. I had to drive back around and look again

Bro Country or bitch country. it's just bad plain and simple

Mall crawlers that talk about how badass their ride is, just makes me laugh

Lifted 3/4 and ton trucks (that never go off road)..how you gonna pull a gooseneck with that

I'm right with you on the Salt Life logo looking like Slut Life. I was constantly trying to check out the driver to see if she was a hot slut and proud enough to profess it to the world!

Throttleout said:
Also no respect, I was taught to say sir and mam especially to men and women older than I. Did I not get the memo where no one deserves it?

This.

When I was growing up it was my parents responsibility as much as...MORE actually...teachers to educate me. Todays parents seem to believe their kids will learn everything they need to know in school...or from the internet.

Pop Culture.....Let's start off that I have never been "cool" and never will be. I grow my hair out to donate each time I have a baby. Currently, no bun in the oven but with the time it takes to grow out my hair, got to get an early start.

The Man Shake is used when you genuinely want to let someone know they are important enough to warrant your time. The softball underhanded shake is used for old ladies, business deals and fathers or women you want to date or marry.

Pop culture is to get involved in politics without knowing a damned thing about, well, anything.

Culture in general is moving away from courtesy, manners and respect. I haven't posted this because I felt like I may have overstepped my bounds a little bit, but here it goes.

Two young males (they are white where I come from) decide to start yelling at me from their truck and call me a ****ing hippie and to go get a job. Not a big deal, I shrug it off and go in to Books a Million to pick up a few books. Half an hour goes by and I exit the store, completely forgetting about the two punks. As I near my vehicle, both the shitheads storm by screaming obscenities and smoke me out. Well, not cool. I hadn't said anything to them and I look how I look. I jump into my truck, follow them at a distance until they make a wrong turn. They turned into the backside of the same shopping center where it dead ends. I block their way out with my truck and proceed to get out of my truck. I make my way up to the side of their truck and I can see both of the teenagers go white. I lost my voice from yelling so loud at them. I obtained both of their drivers licenses and took pictures of them. I informed them that I would be in contact with their parents if I ever heard of them harassing anyone in town again. In my rage, I had every intention of contacting their parents. When I was walking away, the driver informed his buddy that he had pissed his pants and that he thought I was going to beat his ass. I left them alone and headed out.

I saw both boys again a month ago. I walked up behind them at Tractor Supply and I asked them how they were doing. Both tensed up and said they were doing good. They both stammered a bit and were fairly courteous and left out pretty quick after our conversation. Hell, maybe I will be getting jumped at some point or maybe I put a little bit of fear in their lives. Theres always someone bigger, badder, stronger, faster or meaner out there. Thank God it was me on that day or it might not have ended the same way.

joho75287 said:
Nothing to do with the beer, I could care less what your drinking. Its a way to have a beer with your buddy when you're 3 states away (or 30 miles). Unless you have other friends you are referring to...nahhhh you don't, cause you're as anti-social as the rest of us. Except Rock Crawler Ray...he's a local celebrity and has :tc
That RCR guy, he's the best. I heard he's 7 feet tall. Kills men by the hundreds. If he were here, he'd consume the English with fireballs from his eyes and lightning bolts from his arse.

I love that guy

WHIZARD said:
The one that really makes me shake my head are these people that jack the front of their trucks up and lower the back. Someone told me what they called it and I can't remember. I remember when it was awesome to have a leveling kit on your truck, and I still like the looks of a leveled truck.
around these parts we call it dog leggin.. and its pretty dumb in my openion.

I love my yetis I get for free through our work safety program, my under armor that I actually wear to workout in every day that I get heavily discounted at the outlets, ross, marshalls and so on, and lastly I love my lifted 3/4 ton diesel that I pull my goose neck with just about every weekend... but hey, I'm only 28 so I guess its ok thumb.gif

carry on..

smbroady82 said:
I love my yetis I get for free through our work safety program, my under armor that I actually wear to workout in every day that I get heavily discounted at the outlets, ross, marshalls and so on, and lastly I love my lifted 3/4 ton diesel that I pull my goose neck with just about every weekend... but hey, I'm only 28 so I guess its ok thumb.gif

carry on..

But is said truck plastered with yeti stickers???

creepycrawly said:
But is said truck plastered with yeti stickers???

no yeti stickers on my truck, well the inside of the toolbox has one, and one of just about every other sticker that I have gotten since getting into off-roading

It had a big costa sticker on it when I bought it, that was the 1st thing I removed once I got it home...I'm a Oakley guy myself ;)