• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

straddleline is back!!!!!

To my knowledge all of the trails in the park were open to 4x4's. Atleast that what we were told when the county first re-opened it. So we ran alot of trails that looked more like quad trails but that just made for a bigger challenge. It would be nice if they would open up some of capital forest I know there are trails up there that are not for bikes or quads.

awesome cant wait to see how things turn out this time around. Ive spent many weekends there when i was in high school.
:awesomework::cool::beer:

Ive been there alot, use to live in TUMWATER 99 exit we usually went up to mimi mounds waddle crk /rockcandy mtn there was really not much todo at the the straddleline unless u were a moto rider or had a race jeep ,since alot of trails are shutting down would like to see some thing worth while built out there for our situation time will tel ,good family orientated place to teach ur kid how to ride which is were my father took us when we were kids hopefully they build some good **** out there for us folks.

absolutly! Im excited too, id like everyones input and help on making this place a 4x4 mecca. A place where you can bring your whole family and camp for a week straight and not get board. From playgrounds to muddboggs its all here on one site. we have a huge meeting hall for club meetings or birthday parties or just parties in general.lol. I grew up flattracking and superpumped about putting in some laps on that badboy also. And we'll definetly be adding new 4x4 trails and trying to find some double black dimonds to play on.

I think i can probably donate some junk loader tires .Ill see what i can do tomorrow.

we could have some cool rock rods style southerner type hill climbs...it would be what we need....just keep the unsafe rigs off it cuz it is a narly hill..i think curt mair took his old race jeep up it..my dad used to do it in his sand rail.we need some hopped up buggy hill climb action in the northwest.like cable hill ****.

I believe they built another mx track on that side so i doubt the big hill climb will ever open again. I know the county blocked it off.

I dont know wich hill is "king kong" but i believe its the one behind the mini track and yes its nasty. I tried it a couple times last weekend on a 250f and failed miserably.:looser: nasty slick steep and wet! I will talk with the boss an see what we can do on it. we also have been working on the easter day gran prix as well, should we run this during the may 22 4x4 playday??

217621_1710469210723_1507891037_31461242_1413923_n.jpg

I dont know wich hill is "king kong" but i believe its the one behind the mini track and yes its nasty. I tried it a couple times last weekend on a 250f and failed miserably.:looser: nasty slick steep and wet! I will talk with the boss an see what we can do on it. we also have been working on the easter day gran prix as well, should we run this during the may 22 4x4 playday??

More info on the grandprix please. What type of track Mx and woods racing for the 1.5 hour classes?

we are building new single track thru the woods every chance we get and a sum of the mx track will be used.

King kong would be the big hillclimb to the furthest east that has the rocky section about 3/4 the way up. The rest of the trails are all west of it and I beleive there are two that connect to it one in the middle and one at the top.
I used to go there every weekend 10-12 years ago, lots of good times:beer: Ill definetly have to come check it out, As far as new trails, how are They gonna go about that? Grant permission or just let them come naturally?

I'm sure if cuttin' new trails generates revenue, it'll be cool. I would go twice a month or more if they build more trails. We used to (and who didn't) do everything at straddleline, then hit rock candy. Rock candy was a big loss to us oly fellers. Not the best stuff, but close close to home and made me keep my truck running.:beer::beer::cool::beer::beer: