• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

THE BIG JOHNSON RIDE

I'll be there Saturday with a YJ and a new quad....breaking in both. I reserved a room at the Days Inn in Centre, so we'll see how I feel Sunday, and how the new rig is holding up to see if I ride Sunday. Oh yeah, and I'm introducing my new boyfriend to rockcrawling this weekend, so hopefully I won't scare him too bad. Although, I can't drive as crazy as I did with my ex's rigs. I have to make sure my rig stays in one piece....at least the first time I take it out anyway. Hopefully I'll get to meet a few of you, and make some new riding friends!

google that **** son... JUST DO NOT STAY AT THE LEESBURG LODGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, UNLESS YOU WANT TO SLEEP WITH ANTS.... THAT PLACE IS THE BIGGEST SHITHOLE SOUTH OF HUNTSVILLE

rockcombatchick said:
I'll be there Saturday with a YJ and a new quad....breaking in both. I reserved a room at the Days Inn in Centre, so we'll see how I feel Sunday, and how the new rig is holding up to see if I ride Sunday. Oh yeah, and I'm introducing my new boyfriend to rockcrawling this weekend, so hopefully I won't scare him too bad. Although, I can't drive as crazy as I did with my ex's rigs. I have to make sure my rig stays in one piece....at least the first time I take it out anyway. Hopefully I'll get to meet a few of you, and make some new riding friends!

flashemifyougotem :dunno:

rockcombatchick said:
Are you trying to say you want me to flash you? lol :cougar:

flashemifyougotem > The code for that smilie even reads "flash em if you got em" so yea Im pretty sure that is what he was trying to say ! :woot:

jrhall said:
google that **** son... JUST DO NOT STAY AT THE LEESBURG LODGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, UNLESS YOU WANT TO SLEEP WITH ANTS.... THAT PLACE IS THE BIGGEST SHITHOLE SOUTH OF HUNTSVILLE

You had the good room ****er - never stay at a place that prefers cash and the room rate is dependant on how many beds are in the room

Ten Dollar more for two bed - just picture the 4 ft tall Indian behind the glass

rockcombatchick said:
We'll see how much alcohol I get in my system this weekend.... :flipoff1:

I will be there to help if needed. Chips, dips, chains and whips, whatever blows up your skirt... Any previews are always greatly appreciated. flashemifyougotemflashemifyougotem

Once again, I will offer my services as chief inspector, just trying to keep the quality in control. :cougar: flashemifyougotem

CHASMAN9 said:
Once again, I will offer my services as chief inspector, just trying to keep the quality in control. :cougar: flashemifyougotem

:drinkers: It would take A LOT of alcohol, but I think y'all would approve...maybe... drool

However, if I drink too much, I might flip my rig a few times, and that just wouldn't be good the first time out. :dunno:

rockcombatchick said:
:drinkers: It would take A LOT of alcohol, but I think y'all would approve...maybe... drool

However, if I drink too much, I might flip my rig a few times, and that just wouldn't be good the first time out. :dunno:

Why must it always take alcohol for wimmens to show there tata's? It should be just a good gesture and voluntarily show there assests to us good ol boys. Like the smilie says flashemifyougotem Be proud of dem. Come on and show us your good nature. Game on. :cougar: flashemifyougotem When was the last time you went to the movies and the film just started, with no previews? huh, I'm waiting :fish: flashemifyougotem