• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

The Walking Dead

He has escaped death numerous times and if youll remember when he went out to go with group to find carrol he looks back at her in the side mirror as if to say by. How many times is he gonna leave his pregnant wife before its his last? Just sayn...... :dunno:

My money is on Glenn as well. Apparently he has a new show / project that interferes with TWD filming. He's also who Negan kills in the Comics. And they have already stated that next season will follow the comics closely.

I'm just ready for Fear the Walking Dead and Ride with Norman Reedus to come on! I've been saying for years and years, that somebody needs to do a show dedicated to traveling around and hitting all the hotspots in motorcycle culture, and my main man Norman Reedus is the first to do it! I watched a trailer for his new series and one of the first clips was some footage from the Cherohala Skyway in NC - where I'll be riding in 2 weeks loller.gif

On YouTube a guy used some high tech audio equipment to bring all the background noise up. You can hear Maggie yelling Glen multiple times. It is definitely Glen.

Matt O. said:
On YouTube a guy used some high tech audio equipment to bring all the background noise up. You can hear Maggie yelling Glen multiple times. It is definitely Glen.

TWD claims that is fake and that they intentionally did not include anything in that last sequence that could possibly give it away. They also say that we will find out who died, "very soon," indicating that we will somehow know before the the beginning of next season. They say the intent of that scene was not to leave us in suspense but to make the entire focus on the introduction of Negan and not take anything away from him. Meh ...

Re:

If I stop the boat it's to let people off. One smart dude.

Think we should start a fear twd thread.

I think the hot daughter may have f'ed up once she told the guy on the radio which direction they were going and what she could see.

So far, I like the show

Re:

That's hilarious!

Side note I'm I the only one cheering for the zombies and every one besides strand and the old man and his daughter die

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Re:

ROKTOY829 said:
That's hilarious!

Side note I'm I the only one cheering for the zombies and every one besides strand and the old man and his daughter die

I like Strand and Salazar. They get it, the new world that they live in. Unfortunately I believe in strength in numbers, which is counter intuitive to not trusting anyone and cutting a survivor on a raft loose.

I'm not so sure Strand understands. I was gonna say something about his boat being loaded with coke but I guess even at the end of the world, people still want to party. Glad to finally see another zombie kid. Seems like there should be a ton of them but I think this was only the 3rd between both shows.
Kinda felt bad about the 2 in the raft. She just got done saying this is the worst it will be and then BAM, **** got worse. I think the toast man will end up being a badass and get his revenge.

Re:

The asin gal kinda knew what was coming down, we have not seen the rest of her. The burnt guy, isn't he the kid from the plane?

Numbers are better as long as you support them. Just the school teachers have this we can save everyone idea. The kids well they just being kids. I mean there fawking around and they didn't get anything from the crash site.

Yeah that's the kid from the plane. I like FTWD but it's starting to get on my nerves. They have the bitchin mega yacht and want to take your time and try to save everyone? Sorry Everyman for themselves. I like strand but it seems like next few episodes they turn on him.