• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

This Is Not A Gun Site!

John Galbreath Jr.

38 Special & Solo Buggy
There has been a LOT of gun activity here lately in the classified forum. This forum is new and we did not have any idea the direction it would take. There are plenty of places to sell guns and related items online.

I am adding a rule to the Misc. For Sale forum that guns and related items are not allowed. I am also locking the threads about this.

Back to off roading.

JohnG
Admin.

Why does it matter if a gun gets sold? There's plenty of places to sell 4 wheelers, boats, dogs, R/C cars and everything else too.

Yea what's it matter, it's a misc. page, shouldn't matter what it is, if I want to sell used **** rubbers its still misc, not offroad misc.

I will say......It's a free site, not a pay site, so the powers at be make the decisions. I may not like it but I respect it and won't bitch about it like a bunch of girls! :flipgotcha:

This sense of entitlement is what is so messed up with this country in the first place :dunno:

greentaco said:
Yea what's it matter, it's a misc. page, shouldn't matter what it is, if I want to sell used **** rubbers its still misc, not offroad misc.

When 90% (9/10th's) of your posts are in the classifieds it is telling you are not a contributing member to this community.
As such you dont have a pot to piss in, or a window to throw it out of on this matter.

5onrocks said:
I will say......It's a free site, not a pay site, so the powers at be make the decisions. I may not like it but I respect it and won't bitch about it like a bunch of girls! :flipgotcha:

This sense of entitlement is what is so messed up with this country in the first place :dunno:

yep :dblthumb:

5onrocks said:

molaugh

Oh I'm sorry I give my opinion, I understand it means nothing, I'll keep my opinions to myself and keep them off ur dictatorship site :flipgotcha:

P said:
Greentaco, site was fine before you and will undoubtedly be fine after you. laughing1

I 100% agree, but some of the Hardline originals are heading in the direction of pirate douchebags in a hurry. There are A LOT of newbies joining this site everyday (me included) and it has changed the dynamic of this board. I don't like self important dumbasses either though, so like I said, I 100% agree

greentaco said:
Oh I'm sorry I give my opinion, I understand it means nothing, I'll keep my opinions to myself and keep them off ur dictatorship site :flipgotcha:

:gay:
i don't feel like this is a "dictatorship" site. i do however feel like you're one of those type of people who ruin a good thing for the rest of the crowd. :flipper:

if the folks who spend their free time maintaining this site don't like it, i think they should do whatever they want to do and don't ask for opinions later.

wizzo said:
:gay:
i don't feel like this is a "dictatorship" site. i do however feel like you're one of those type of people who ruin a good thing for the rest of the crowd. :flipper:

if the folks who spend their free time maintaining this site don't like it, i think they should do whatever they want to do and don't ask for opinions later.

Agreed with this part "if the folks who spend their free time maintaining this site don't like it, i think they should do whatever they want to do and don't ask for opinions later."

So Greentaco how much you asking out of your used **** rubbers???
Would like to link it over on pirate..lol