• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Thread derailment - Now 35%

Re: Thread derailment

yep would be jrich. lay is also in there in the red yota.

Good times back when that video was made. I never went in the mud pit but I sure enjoyed the show by those that did.

InDaShop said:
words to live by.

Do you need anything. I'm right up 59 in Sugar Land less than an hour.

nah i am good it is still charging at 11.97 volts so I decided to just wait it out and o'reillys said they would have one at 12. There is actually an alternator in sugarland, but I did not want to chance driving the truck and being on the side of the road!! Thanks Sir!

John Galbreath Jr. said:
I have an anternator core from O'Reilys from over a year ago. I still have the receipt, but the box say to return within 60 days. Will they give me my core charge back?

They should... I have an alternator that is designed for my old truggy from O'reillys that is for a v-groove system. Still have the original paperwork from the last fella that bought it 3 years ago. I talked to them in my home town and they told me to bring it in and they would give me the cash for it :woot: :woot: Good Luck, you know it depends on who you get to deal with also, I try to go for the gal who looks like they got laid that morning workin behind the desk....Not the grouchy lookin ones!!

John Galbreath Jr. said:
Speaking of Christmas, what is everyone getting?

Not ****. Working 24th-26th... But Ill be hunting my ass while you ****ers are at work. :flipoff1:

There's over 350 threads derailed by some sort of 35% in General , and I stopped counting. I keep getting side tracked.

Cole said:

Re-Rail... :flipoff1:
damn right thats me... I was all of about 17 or 18
Big Black wasn't running to great after too many gulps of mud in the carbernator that day.
My ankle was broke and taped up with duct tape inside my boot, from twisting it earlier that morning.
Had just swapped an automatic in that truck to make it a "rockcrawler" and hated it... ;D
It was 44 with a Detroit tru-trac up front and open rear, because I had no Idea how to weld up a ff14- Couldn't find the damn spider gears...

Is that you in the video Cole, saying, "He's got too much pressure in his tires too..." lmao

CheapJ7 said:
Is that you in the video Cole, saying, "He's got too much pressure in his tires too..." lmao

Oh yeah thats me. I go back and watch old footage and the stuff I used to say on camera just makes me laugh.

Hell my truck is in the background. Thats when it didn't have dents, tag, and insurance.

I remeber that day. Clutch linkage came off halfway thru the mud pit so i was 1st-reverse with no clutch. Would let it almost stall them slam a gear and she finally come out.

wontwork said:
Hell my truck is in the background. Thats when it didn't have dents, tag, and insurance.

I remeber that day. Clutch linkage came off halfway thru the mud pit so i was 1st-reverse with no clutch. Would let it almost stall them slam a gear and she finally come out.

haha I remember that! good times!

I dislike Chevy but its about time someone stepped up to Ford and attempts a try at the Raptor, the market blew up for Ford and they are selling a lot more than they originally projected thumb.gif

Rockwells607 said:
I dislike Chevy but its about time someone stepped up to Ford and attempts a try at the Raptor, the market blew up for Ford and they are selling a lot more than they originally projected thumb.gif

I think that has a lot to do with the fact you can finance it, and its warrantied by the OEM.