• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Thread derailment - Now 35%

Re: Thread derailment

THIS TRUCK HAS A MUDDY BROKE FUTURE.......

MUDDRIDE09170.jpg

BUT IT WAS COOLLLL TO WATCH :****:

In case you was wonderin ,.... YES the one on the right does have MAGNESIUM VALVECOVERS ,........... and the H M , does stand for HOLMAN MOODY ......

In case you was wonderin............. ???

HA HA ........how bout that for a gotdamn DERAIL .......betcha didn,t see that one comin HA HA HA

Ahh... the good ole days where the whole group had something to wheel at the same time....
b6ef.jpg

Damn i miss Tellico :****:

Ahh the days when comps were done with full bodied trail rigs :woot:
546f.jpg

zukiscott said:
This rum will give yuins a BADDDDDDD HANGOVER ....I SHAT YALL NOT

zuwharrie021.jpg

Only in Kentucky can you find the finest rum to drink Julio.

Well ****... I guess I get to wait at o'reilys in el'campo tx for an alternator before heading home. Learned a long time ago if you see a problem stay where you are in TX!

COLT said:
o'reilys in el'campo tx for an alternator

I have an anternator core from O'Reilys from over a year ago. I still have the receipt, but the box say to return within 60 days. Will they give me my core charge back?

COLT said:
Well ****... I guess I get to wait at o'reilys in el'campo tx for an alternator before heading home. Learned a long time ago if you see a problem stay where you are in TX!

words to live by.

Do you need anything. I'm right up 59 in Sugar Land less than an hour.

John Galbreath Jr. said:
I have an anternator core from O'Reilys from over a year ago. I still have the receipt, but the box say to return within 60 days. Will they give me my core charge back?
in my experience yes. :afro: