• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Thread derailment - Now 35%

zukiscott said:
The joke is YOU .............DUMBASS...

Look, I’m just trying to add a little levity to the site. Tearing up trails is what I do. I’m a motor boating son of a gun. Don’t take it so serious….because I’m seriously refraining from responding to your calling me a dumbass again and again and again and again. Anyway, at least change it up everyone once in a while, try some originality, don’t be so much like yourself.â€"RZR Burnt. :flipgotcha:

[attachment deleted by admin]

HA HA ..........just havin fun also.......

thanks for the list.........****BUTT..... :wtflol:

Figured I could get you more PISSED OFF than that :flipoff1:

InDaShop said:
as funny as that avatar is, i'm ready for the rotate to something else.

Alright, alright. I'm running out of pics of myself. So here's my favorite workout partner, Tony Little, on a bear skin rug. Now that's tough. BEAR RUG BURN! GRRRRRRRRR!!

It was either Tony Little or my picture of Heath on his go-kart, but I didn't want it to look too gay.

CSMITH said:
Gregg who :dunno: :dunno:
Oh ya'll talking bout that QUEER from Chelsea

I told you to quit calling me, you can't see my balls :tc no matter how much you pay me. Go ask to see Randy's :flipoff1:

So I decided conventional wiping wasn't for me. I purchased this but I found out it's FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. Now the "assholes" won't take it back. I'm getting sick of this ****. Anybody got any suggestions or do I save it for next Christmas' white elephant exchange at the Kaiser farm? Here's the ad.

Buckingham Travel EasyWipe

You may also like...

Biffy Personal Rinse
$99.95
Bottom Buddy
$39.95
Buckingham EasyWipe
$37.95
EZ Warm Wash Soultion ComfortSeat
$599.95
Freedom Wand Self Wipe Toilet Aid
$55.95
MedWash Solution ComfortSeat
$649.95
Self Wipe Toilet Aid
$39.95

buck201
EasyWipe bottom wiper folds for travel
Buckingham Travel EasyWipe offers the same helpful benefits as the original Buckingham EasyWipewith a few additional advantages:

Buckingham Travel EasyWipe folds for easy
storage and travel.
If reaching to clean with toilet tissue is too difficult, then the Buckingham Compact Travel EasyWipe offers the perfect solution. The long, easy to use toilet aid enables users to wipe with ease.

EasyWipe Travel bottom wiper comes with a small compact carrying case.
EasyWipe Travel COMPACT personal hygiene aid that reaches and cleans where you can't."

The EasyWipe features a soft, rounded silicone end for attaching toilet tissue or wipes, and a push button end to release the tissue or wipe after use.

The bottom wiper is light, sturdy, and easy to keep clean.

Easy Wipe's long handle extendes to almost 15 inches
Extended, the EasyWipe wand measures 14-7/8" long. It easily folds to measure 7-1/2" and fits snuggly in the hard, compact carrying case provided.

The Buckingham Compact Travel EasyWipe is ergonomically designed, making it comfortable to hold, especially for users with Arthritis, limited grasping ability and limited mobility.

Easy Wipe is Latex-Free and very easy to clean.
Simply wipe your Easy Wipe with a soft disposable cloth with mild soapy water and dry with a soft disposable cloth. (Do not immerse the EasyWipe in water!)

Complete instructions included.

FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. International Patents Pending.

PLEASE NOTE: Due to hygiene concerns, this product is non-returnable.

Your Price $51.95
Quantity

Heres a photo of Mike and Steve CRASHING OVER a table of CROWN & COKES on a FREAKIN GOLF CART,........after race party stunts ;D

OUTLAW105205.jpg

Luckily we had ANOTHER TABLE full of liquor :****: