• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Thread derailment - Now 35%

haaaaah........

MAY09MUDRIDE068.jpg

MAY09MUDRIDE166.jpg

MAY09MUDRIDE164.jpg

IMG_8434.jpg

COLT said:
I am :driving: out to Southern California.....Does anyone want me to FedEx them some IN-N-OUT... :flipper:
yes, I'll take two Animal Style w/ cheese, and a large fry.

I was supposed to be in the East Bay (Dublin) end of last week, and got out of it. Now looks like I'm supposed to be in Rosemead next week.
But still trying to get out of it. I hate Cali, and I'm riding this can't travel pregnant wife train as long as possible.

InDaShop said:
yes, I'll take two Animal Style w/ cheese, and a large fry.

I was supposed to be in the East Bay (Dublin) end of last week, and got out of it.

Hah, Dublin Californication. I used to live in San Ramon for 17 years and knew every hole in the wall in Dublin. WHat ya going there for? :dunno:

My company has an office there. Calpine Corp. power plants, we have them all over the damn place, and in heavy concentration in Bay Area/East Bay, and NorCal

InDaShop said:
My company has an office there. Calpine Corp. power plants, we have them all over the damn place, and in heavy concentration in Bay Area/East Bay, and NorCal

Got ya, I still have family out there and try to go back out and see the old stomping grounds. That place has defintiely grown up since way back when. What road are they on? :dunno: