• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tony Stewart?

Eddyj

I'm not really a racing "fan" but I enjoy watching a race every now and then. What's everyone's opinion on ol tony?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=_QJdBd0437U&oref=http%3A%2F%2Flm.facebook.com%2Fl.php%3Fu%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fyoutu.be%252F_QJdBd0437U%26h%3DqAQEepdYe%26enc%3DAZOdzGAk4fjUbrsG-FfhkMoxFWQpR6bdo3yCQSTumf1updzzTLo5tVblNq0ConSWTrA9nXM9AojklP4kcAdTC1w7d1uzmq-9rSK4sX7ilds2EPZpAQrJLHLSh0Nv7sevIBKq1kFF3Cje58OZjGx5unEC0uXlwdL40KfHEYFu4TsPxw%26s%3D1&has_verified=1&client=mv-google&layout=mobile

Re:

I don't follow racing or really know Tony Stewart at all but I doubt he had any intentions on killing or hurting someone but it happened. The dude also shouldn't have gotten out of his car and into traffic either. Will be interesting and to see how this plays out.

He's a prick who has talent. I love the fact that he actually likes to race anything, anywhere, anytime.

As far as the other thing goes. I don't think he ment to hit him, but if he hadn't been standing in the middle of the track he wouldn't be dead now

Guy was 20. Old enough to know not to jump in front of a car. But to young to get killed, doing something he enjoyed doing.
First thing crossed my mind was this could be in rock racing or one of the big events, we got to get control on spectators before there is a video on you tube of someone getting ran over by a bouncer.

Watch thevidio close. Either the weight of hitting him pulled Stewarts car to the right or Stewart pulled the wheel to the right, but his car warped right. I have blamed Stewart for a lot of stuff, but knocking that boy out was just racing. Stewards right rear wheel hit his left front. He had position. His cardid slide up and run him out of room. Besides Stewart has done the same thing that boy did, he just didn't get hit.

Eddyj said:
Guy was 20. Old enough to know not to jump in front of a car. But to young to get killed, doing something he enjoyed doing.
First thing crossed my mind was this could be in rock racing or one of the big events, we got to get control on spectators before there is a video on you tube of someone getting ran over by a bouncer.
I agree with you on this one 100%. I've been expecting something like this to happen at some of these hill climb / rock races. I'm like everyone else I want to be as close as I can to the action but there going to have get the spectators a little farther away from the course. One bad bounce and a full throttle trying to save it can send a buggy off course and in the wrong direction quick.

Play stupid games win stupid prizes...

Dumbass was wanting to look like a tough guy and pick a fight with a car... Don't take fists to a car fight?

Tony May have ****ed up and accidentally hit him, hell he may have hit him on purpose... He'll have to live with the repercussions of that for the rest of his life, and it may end his career.

Re: Tony Stewart?

It's a bad deal all the way around someone lost there life and another has to live the rest of there's asking what if... All drivers know the the rule never get out if your car unless it's on fire. Just a bad deal all the way around IMO.

Stewart is, and always will be a shitass ****tard IMO.

Having said that. If you are planning getting out of your race car and strolling around a jet black racetrack during a night race, you probably should consider wearing something other than a black helmet and a black race suit. Just sayin'. :indianajones:

Eddyj said:

Yep. Gona happen, just a question of when, were and how many.

98TJ said:
Yep. Gona happen, just a question of when, were and how many.
^ Truth... SRRS should look into remote ignition interrupt devices like monster trucks. I fully understand that it will probably open up a **** storm with the drivers and I understand that the driver can throttle out in some cases and save it but it really is only a matter of time before something bad happens.

sledneck said:
^ Truth... SRRS should look into remote ignition interrupt devices like monster trucks. I fully understand that it will probably open up a **** storm with the drivers and I understand that the driver can throttle out in some cases and save it but it really is only a matter of time before something bad happens.

Yep: http://youtu.be/EfsfwCRWHgo

I remember seeing that years ago. A recent incident that got me thinking was plowboy's back flip. When he landed I'm not sure if he was excited or damage near knocked out but he hit the gas as people were running towards him.

I wonder if it had been anyone other that Tony Stewart driving the car if it would have blown up like it did? It's crazy how the media **** storm works.

I was at the Bounty Hill last year at AOP and we were right on the lines there were a few times i got a little nervous. And all the drunk people there that could barely stand up how were they going to move out of the way? I love going to events but sadly they are like a ticking time bomb, at some point someone is going to take a bad bounce or get knocked out like Wes Keen did on Aetna that time and its going to be bad.