• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Toyota trunnion bearing

Mark m.

Any place local to the everett area to get good quality trunnion bearings for a toyota front axle housing?

If you have the time use 1-800-432-6668 extension #8 Dan. (American Toyota)

Genuine Toyota parts at a discount.

From what I have seen, bearings from Toyota would be best, then BCA, and Trail Gear would be the last resort.

The Marlin and AllPro kits are factory Toyota kits that use factory Koyo and Nsk bearings and factory seals. Not really Everett local, but I do have a new AllPro kit that is missing one bearing, everything else is there and unopened. Iwould sell for $50 in Puyallup.

If you have the time use 1-800-432-6668 extension #8 Dan. (American Toyota)

Genuine Toyota parts at a discount.

I buy everything from Dan if I'm smart enough to plan ahead.

I think the last time I needed trunion bearings, I just went with the dealership and had to wait a day. I got tired of trying to explain what a trunion bearing is to every parts store flunkee I called. :looser:

he did say

Local :fawkdancesmiley: :haha::haha:

Odie delivers most of the time or will meet you.

Plus he is the only parts guy with toy trunnion bearings that is open on sundays. This was posted on a sunday, duh.

I could have been like the sheep and suggested going to the dealer and waiting. but mark is smart enough to have thought of that already.

Personally, I would just rob a used toyota one from an old stock frontend. Passenger knuckle is usually the tightest. Like it was said before, the original toyota ones are the best.

Evertime I put a fancy TG rebuild kit in a frontend for someone that is sure their virgin frontend needs it I tell them about keeping stock bearing if possible. Some of them are way smarter than me and insist they need new chinnese bearings cuz its the right thing to do. I just keep the stockers for myself. Then when I need one on a sunday, I dont have to ask where.:beer:

Digging up an old ass thread.

If you guys don't mind me asking, what does Toyota charge for the trunion bearings? I'd call 'em, but, you know....

They were around $35 at Toyota of Puyallup about a year ago for a Koyo bearing and race, National had the Federal Mogul for $25 to $30. The kit from Marlin is the best deal since it uses the factory NSK or Koyo bearings and comes with the HD inner axles seals that are nice.

get the trunion bearing eliminator kit and you wont regret it. jeremy has had no issues with his yet and he was killing them also.

get the trunion bearing eliminator kit and you wont regret it. jeremy has had no issues with his yet and he was killing them also.

I don't actually know if I trashed the bearings yet. And the TBE kit is a little out of my price range for leave. I need to dump some money into my trailer as well and do the normal leave fun! Might be my only option when I get home. Need to inspect the arms still... Well see

Got a kit if you want todo it this way. 199.

I'll keep that in mind just in case. Thanks,