• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Triple Nickel Racing is born

I

InDaShop

We got issued team #555 for XRRA East. So that sets it, after pouring over names of this that and everything I left it up to the numbers.

So Triple Nickel Racing it is. I went out and snagged a myspace and will get it built up in the mean time.

One step closer........ loller.gif

I guess I need to call Kelly huh? dunno

Damn a myspace and errr thing... you be getting serious !! laughing

Congrats man, I hope to follow suit this week myself :eat:

( anyone wanna buy something... I need to make a few hundo real fast :eek: )

bigsilly said:
Awesome man! thumb.gif

So is the East series full now? What is the word on that?

Im awaiting an email from Mike on the same question thumb.gif Deadline is Jan 15th they didnt post a # for how many teams or anything. I guess they are waiting to see what happens ya know.

They were in Idaho I think when Jodi called me. I should have asked about how many people were in. She made it sound like (back in Decemeber) that the series may fill up but they would still be taking teams to race events that wouldn't be in the point hunt. dunno but I do know, it wasn't completely clear.

InDaShop said:
They were in Idaho I think when Jodi called me. I should have asked about how many people were in. She made it sound like (back in Decemeber) that the series may fill up but they would still be taking teams to race events that wouldn't be in the point hunt. dunno but I do know, it wasn't completely clear.

Id like to point hunt, but if they say its full , I still intend to make every one of the East races.

Just spoke with Jodi... got the green flag on sending a check and being legit !! thumb.gif

secured a short term low interest ( I hope laughing ) loan to get the money sent STAT as well.

I need to sell the Scout Project ( already got an email on that... ) the axles... and get that last payment on the Turd and Ill be sitting were I need to be all around !! loller.gif

6uldv8 said:
When will the "Triple Nickel" hoodies be ready? I'll take 2 in 3XL!
****, prolly never. After this last run of hoodies, I'm shipping and post office'd out, and I still lack shipping the 2nd batch. ****!!!

I will prolly do some shirts dont let me lie to you like that.

lol....I know that **** wears on you....I used to sell Jeep light mounts through 4WD Hardware.....I had more fuggin time,trouble, and $$ in shipping the things than I did in making them. I will hate cardboard boxes and tape forever!