• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Triple Nickel Racing is born

6uldv8 said:
....I had more fuggin time,trouble, and $$ in shipping the things than I did in making them.
that's what I'm finding out because your selling cost is way too high. Computerized is about the only way I can see making it happen, but BTF/NWF and some others have shown growing pains in that area.

congrats man that is awsome the name is cool i can't wait to see you race

So i guess i need to get on tha ball and get registered if im gonna do the series eh??? dunno

P said:
How the French toast can you forget racing ?!! :flipoff1:
I have no idea, cause its all I've been thinking about since early December when I threw my hat in the ring.
So bad, I have to have "Crawlin' Is For Babies" on everynight to help me fall asleep.

6uldv8 said:
I bet you wake up in a cold sweat when they're jumping that ditch in Colorado Springs and a couple of them dont clear the other side! ouch!!

Thats the west series... we wont be running that course thumb.gif

From what Ive heard and read Hannibal Mo is the rig wrecker for the East Coast series... alot of damage from that course

blacksheep10 said:
and its 4 hours from me, not 11. NICE. I'm ready for that one because we will break the fawk out of wyatt's stuff, then it goes home with me to get repaired until the next race free of charge so I get my name on the side molaugh :flipoff1:
I figured as much. Makes sense to me. Wyatt fly to KC for the Indiana race then?

We can meet up in Urbana, IN if need be. I am biking it and will likely be holding a steady 90mpg the whole way. I need to order a radar. ;D

My strategy is to try to stay in one relative piece for the #1 and #2 event.. That gives me almost 2 months for repairs and maintenace items, full on inspection , upgrades as I can afford them until the #3 race
( Hannibal )

I want to survive that one at this point laughing Then scrape the pennies if any are left for the other long trip for me #4 in Indiana.

Finals in Jellico which is close enough for me . loller.gif

I think indiana is going to be a tough haul for you, unless you make mattO sponsor the fuel and hauling. That's a big trip and costly with fuel where it is/is going
****, its going to be tough for me and I'm not towing a ****ing rig. Might have to fly out and have somone pick me up or meet bones and ride Jeff Daniel ala Harry Dunn style on the back across the nation molaugh

blacksheep10 said:
I think indiana is going to be a tough haul for you, unless you make mattO sponsor the fuel and hauling. That's a big trip and costly with fuel where it is/is going
****, its going to be tough for me and I'm not towing a ****ing rig. Might have to fly out and have somone pick me up or meet bones and ride Jeff Daniel ala Harry Dunn style on the back across the nation molaugh

Bones dont stop to pee either...