• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Wandering Frenchie facebook page

Bebop

Hi guys,

If we met, or we just crossed paths, you've probably seen me moving around with my camera at some events/rides. Since I don't have a ride, I take pics, basically. And I talk with a funny accent :D

It's a great way for me to feel involved and active in the riding process, it makes for good memories and something to share with all the cool people I met.

I'm the guy in red in that picture :

134622144819246759450992481505533593865348091417o.jpg

In the past year, I had a lot of requests from people wanting to see/share my pictures. I already have a google photo page where I put all my pics, but it's a pain to explain to people how to get to those pics since you need a particular link every time.

After everyone continuously asking me to start a facebook page, I just did.

Link is here : https://www.facebook.com/WanderingFr/

I posted 2 albums so far and want to see what is the reaction before uploading all the albums I have.

Since those pics are going to reach a wider audience, I watermarked them. Still on the fence about that but I consider it a necessary evil to protect the copyrights.

I'd like to have you guys feedback and constructive criticism on what could be improved, I'm sure there is tons of stuff to say about it.

I'm not going after the likes or audience rating. I'm still posting on hardline, I need my daily dose of tech, ambiance and humor. I just needed a better tool to share my photos with the people I run into during events and rides.

I want you all to know that it is NOT a business venture at all. Again, it's just an easier way to share pics. There is no money made on this, just money lost in broken lenses and cameras (my Nikon is dead, dust killed it ; I guess I know what is gonna be my Christmas present ;D)

If this is considered as advertising or breaking forum rules, I apologize and wouldn't oppose to this topic getting removed.

Hell yeah man! I've ordered some pics from Julios smug mug and it's super easy to use on the consumer end. May be worth looking into

Yup, count me in as well. I believe we have met several times on the trails with you behind the camera. I think I even hauled you up the hill at AOP before a race. Glad you're here sir.

Thanks guys !!

Gregg, we've run into each other a few times, but I haven't been able to take a ride with you yet IIRC.

Getting a hardcore ride in a bouncer is still on my bucket list ;)

Selvey's rig is mind blowing.

I think my adrenaline junkie ass needs a balls to the wall hill killing in the SRRS fashion.

Bebop said:
Thanks guys !!

Gregg, we've run into each other a few times, but I haven't been able to take a ride with you yet IIRC.

Getting a hardcore ride in a bouncer is still on my bucket list ;)
Find me at the next event. I can make this happen :****:

For as much winch cable you pulled for me at windrock, I'll do ya one better. I'll even share your page. Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Luke said:
For as much winch cable you pulled for me at windrock, I'll do ya one better. I'll even share your page. Haha

Haha, thank buddy :dblthumb:

Rjhoward32006 said:
Got to talk to you a good bit at AOP one weekend. Fun Times, look forward to more

Oh yeah, it was a great evening for sure. It was nice meeting you and your GF.

Oh ! And the page went over 100 likes in less than a day... I didn't expect such success haha :****: