• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

well ****...

jrhall

Rock bouncing mud whomper
102_2616.jpg

102_2618.jpg

and after i make it to the trailer, i shear another set of passenger side hub studs.............. Mtn side is next weekend and i got 3 clinicals,3 regular classes plus work mon and wed-friday..... next weekend is possibly out of my reach.

JB Weld and chiggen wire...

Silent Bob made a a CD player with some chiggen wire and ****, won the state science fair...

( Cereal, that sucks bad........ )

InDaShop said:
Time to shine SON!

Coke, and meth will be your friends this week molaugh

Hell he woulda been done before he posted laughing1

He just spent a grip on his grille too I believe last year, Mess around have them Summer teeth on that **** ! :eek:

waitin on buddy to get outa church and we will wrap up on the tcase... and i call a buddy down near gasden. We will be workin on the hub **** in the parking lot at mtn side friday evening.... :woody:

Thats my plan. My spare case is a stock case though. I still want teh 4.7 in for next weekend. THe thing that was goin to slow me down is that i feel like **** and didnt feel like workin on my **** again for the 3rd trip in a row..

The hub wont take 30 mins. I will kinda be motivated once i get there.

well for shits and giggles, heres said breakage.... Not sure how common but at least it is fixed now.

[attachment deleted by admin]

what's involved with the replacing of the output shaft?

I'm guessing:
remove case
split and remove broke shaft
press all the **** that's on it off - press required?
press all that **** back on a new shaft and reassemble?

anything special needed besides a press?

think you could split the case in the truck?

output shaft is a bitch because you have to take whole case apart to get it out. Not that big of deal but "kinda" a big deal. Unless I'm thinking of the wrong shaft ( I totally could be thinking input shaft been over a year since i had one apart... ) laughing1

yall are right, take the rear case out. Split it. Remove broken shaft. REmember where each part goes and reassemble. Teh hardest part was removing the first set of gears off the shaft. That is why the splines are shiny. Had to hit them with a grinder so i could remove the broken shaft.

no press was required and i dont think it can be done while in the truck. Actually, bout 100% sure ya cant.

Latest posts