• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Well, well, well

Well hopefully it's a given that I am not Will and that just because I may know someone or their family doesn't mean I condone or support their every action.

That said, It was me that posted the initial thread. Merely asking if anyone here knew of him or what was going on with him as far as wheeling or racing.

We met at one of my local parks one summer. He and his son were wheeling a green jeep on TSLs. I had just finished my buggy build and was shaking down. I spent the day with he and his son. Good guy, never had bad vibes from him. His son very nice, normal kid. So we traded numbers and kept in touch. We met out there again some months later to wheel again. Had a great time. No negatives. He mentioned he was in the middle of building his own buggy. I was pumped for him. I lost contact with him for almost a year or so.

One feb I decided last minute to go to hot springs for the "hog wild" shootout. I think he randomly texted me saying he was there. It just so happened that all camp sites were taken. So me going alone and having no place to camp was an issue. W/o even asking he said camp with us. Pitch a tent in our site. So I did.

The whole weekend he treated me like family. Refused to let me eat my lunch and dinners my wife packed. Fed me right. Was just very accommodating and never mentioned about paying for the site. I had the best weekend I've ever had at hot springs. So I walked away with nothing but great feelings toward he and his family.

Then years later, here we are. His number changed he moved out east. I'm not on Fagbook so if you ain't talkin on the phone I don't what's going on with you. Hadn't heard anything from him.

So I posted up here to find out there was a lot of bad blood. Seems a ton was created on the book then translated here but also seems it was egged on by ole Will.

So I gotta stay neutral. I only knew good things from him. Bummed that's not the case for everyone else.

Everything is worse on the internet. I can't tell you how many business relations I've inadvertently pissed off by email on accident in the past when I totally didn't mean to. I'm trying to ween myself off the net and back to phone again. It annoys people but you can tell people's tone / intent when you are listening to them. On the net it just defaults to bad.

patooyee said:
Everything is worse on the internet. I can't tell you how many business relations I've inadvertently pissed off by email on accident in the past when I totally didn't mean to. I'm trying to ween myself off the net and back to phone again. It annoys people but you can tell people's tone / intent when you are listening to them. On the net it just defaults to bad.

This ain`t nothing but, the Truth..

patooyee said:

True, ask my wife I will be at work and she is texting me. She gets mad or upset because she thinks I'm upset at her. One cant tell the others tone through text.

91d43f2d71100140584d5d9b274705bf.jpg

tbacon38 said:
True, ask my wife I will be at work and she is texting me. She gets mad or upset because she thinks I'm upset at her.

I have this problem with my wife on nearly a daily basis. It's super annoying to me because she loves texting so much. I swear she would text me during sex if I let her!

patooyee said:
I have this problem with my wife on nearly a daily basis. It's super annoying to me because she loves texting so much. I swear she would text me during sex if I let her!

I hate it, mine would rather text than talk too. I usually just send quick texts unless im sitting at my computer programming parts. The short texts get the question, why are you being so short with me what did I do? Kills me :rolf:

My wife gets me when I don't answer a text. My reply is always the same. If it did not end in a question mark, then it was a statement, which does not need a reply.

Re: Re: Well, well, well

JohnG said:
My wife gets me when I don't answer a text. My reply is always the same. If it did not end in a question mark, then it was a statement, which does not need a reply.
Holy crap....word for word what I've told mine too!! Too funny.....universal guyology.

the one i keep around sends me "k" all the time. that **** ****in annoys me and so i told her to not send it to me then she goes how will you know if i got your text.

My parents are even more annoying then my wife though. They will email me and immediately call me to make sure I got the email!!!! :****: