• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Where are they now?

Re: Re: Re: Where are they now?

al1tonyota said:
That ain't her ole nine finger DBA Snow White! Lives in Missouri I believe!

Oh yeah, I think you are right. Jimmy must have built a few of them chassis with the same lookin side tubes

I believe that Jimbo built Chrome himself - or at least the majority of the work

The last time I saw it the cage was tweaked to one side pretty badly

race_jeep said:
I'm pretty sure trailworks built the chassis, I dunno about the rest of it. :dunno:

yeah thats it, I couldn't think of the name

All I know is its been missing bout long as Jimbo has,, and didn,t his son have an S-10 based buggy with bout 150" wheelbase ,,,the black & silver one :dunno:

:dunno:

zukiscott said:
All I know is its been missing bout long as Jimbo has,, and didn,t his son have an S-10 based buggy with bout 150" wheelbase ,,,the black & silver one :dunno:

I loved that buggy, I do wonder where that thing is :tc

zukiscott said:

Yeah and his son still has it last I heard

rookiezuke said:
just curious but has anyone seen this sammi lately. traded a guy in tenn. and havent seen it since just wondering if it ever gets out

154e1a36.jpg

f0229a2e.jpg
i saw this sammi wheeling a few months ago

Cole said:
yeah thats it, I couldn't think of the name

That's right, forgot that. Met him at Crawfords camp in Tellico when that place was rolling big time. Didn't he also do Trent Lee's original buggy as well, before Nasty Bucket?

Where did this buggy go. Always liked it. Who built it?

Attachments

• July_2010_066.jpg
    July_2010_066.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 1,028
paul_tj said:
Where did this buggy go. Always liked it. Who built it?

That one went into a million pieces when the new owner in Romania took a bad loopty loop end over end ass over tea kettle OH **** we aint saving this one, in a race. It was originally built by Tanner Off Road in Colorado but was severly enhanced by Keith at ORC then Daryl Jones at Custom Auto and Tint and then off to Coleworks for some more stuff before going across seas... I should have kept it. :drinkers: :'(

Big Block tube buggy said:
and it roll over and over and over and over and over and over and then it stop

It's like the new owner said, "Gdegg, eet leevs no mo, soddy" laughing1 laughing1 laughing1

Any body ever see my old rig? The old guy I sold it to lives in Missouri and reckon he still owns it I talked to him a few months back. Wish a 1000x I woulda kept it :****:
bradley.jpg

100_1827.jpg

Mr. Hogg said:
ridered3 said:
Started thinking about some of the buggies and rigs I've seen over the years that have been sold off and it made me wonder where are they now???

Matt O's KOH racer
Picture120.jpg

[/quote

In Iowa now. I have wheeled with it, I think the new owner was even talking about racing it again.

101_0190.jpg

101_0196.jpg

Thanks for sharing, have not heard a peep from the new owner in over a year. Glad he is using it and good to see it still gets rolled a lot! I really hate what I did with the front tubework and clip before I sold it! Much better with the football helment tubework on it!

Matt O. said:
Thanks for sharing, have not heard a peep from the new owner in over a year. Glad he is using it and good to see it still gets rolled a lot! I really hate what I did with the front tubework and clip before I sold it! Much better with the football helment tubework on it!

Agreed! You going to get back in the game sometime?

I plan to wheel the JK more as my kids grow up, but I have no plans to get into hardcore wheeling anytime soon.