• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Where did Tim Cameron go ?

Cole said:
Won't happen anytime soon, I am changing my focus to more important things for a while.

Got to have somethin to take the little ones out for a ride in. That's my favorite time wheelin, with my little fellas. That's the only reason I kept the full body rig. Congrats Cole, hurry up Timmie.

Cole said:
Won't happen anytime soon, I am changing my focus to more important things for a while.

Mine is 2 and I have to sneak away or she cries to go riding with dad. You will be back in it sooner than you think.

wont work said:
Mine is 2 and I have to sneak away or she cries to go riding with dad. You will be back in it sooner than you think.

I know the feeling man....my boy is 15months and i have to leave before he wakes up or he starts crying

Cole said:
end of May,
congrats spend as much time as you can cause they grow up fast, our 3rd grandchild is on the way and it was yesterday my girls was just 2 little shits annoying the hell out of me

You guys think a new born takes up time, try being a single dad with a 6 year old daughter every tuesday-sunday! I don't have time to take a crap!

gdf said:
I know the feeling man....my boy is 15months and i have to leave before he wakes up or he starts crying

I know the feeling. I'm excited to be on the road, headed to wheel, and I get this picture sent to me by my wife. Sucks.

1779935_10202872383761331_1006079131_n.jpg

Re: Re: Where did Tim Cameron go ?

I HAVE THOSE SAME PJ'S!!!

My old zj was a school bus man. Full body with heat and my wife always makes snacks for the trail. Before the end of the day, there's always a half dozen kids packed in there, sipping juice boxes, giving me a hard time because they're daddy's jeep is better than mine. Haha

kushKrawlin said:
well. After reading this I feel like a complete piece of ****.. Have a four-month-old baby now, and still work on the buggy every night. Dam. Going to get my ducks in a row one day.. Thank God for a awesome girlfriend. If I don't have something to do to keep me busy i will go crazy. Well going back to the garage now to remind myself when I turd i am. Just like a :afro: dam. :(

Work on it when they are asleep, thats what i do

seening as how he is watching this thread.......................can we get a spy picture TC? maybe some spec's.?

Tcameron said:
wont be long .. only thing I need to complete project is driveshafts. then I can taker apart an powder wire plumb. def ready to get back out an ride !

Ready to see you back out on the trail! Also curious to see how that super secret TWF case works out for you...

Re: Re: Re: Where did Tim Cameron go ?

ridered3 said:
Ready to see you back out on the trail! Also curious to see how that super secret TWF case works out for you...
Ridered3 since when do you get out on the trail? I thought you was a Web Wheeler with The Luke. Haha

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Where did Tim Cameron go ?

Pumpkin said:
Ridered3 since when do you get out on the trail? I thought you was a Web Wheeler with The Luke. Haha
whoa whoa whoa.. listen here....actually, yea, you're right.

Re: Re: Re: Where did Tim Cameron go ?

Pumpkin said:

Can't deny it if it's true! Doesn't keep me from going to events as a spectator and taking some pictures every now and again! Once I get my handout check from the POTUS I'll get back on the trails...

P.S. Andy has been a bad influence on you!

Anxious to see the new build.... :woot:

And yes, with three kids under ten, 95% of my build has been between the hours of 9:00 pm and 3:00 am. thumb.gif