• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Where did Tim Cameron go ?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Where did Tim Cameron go ?

twizt3dfuc said:
Well, since you so kindly asked one of my trucks I used to work on was the first to break 160 db on music(sanctioned and that was in 2006) and done plenty in world records, state records you name it.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

yeah pretty sure you're a ****

scared to death!!!!!

Re: Re: Re: Where did Tim Cameron go ?

twizt3dfuc said:
Well, since you so kindly asked one of my trucks I used to work on was the first to break 160 db on music(sanctioned and that was in 2006) and done plenty in world records, state records you name it.

This dude is by far a ****. One of the nicest guys you would meet. And I can also back him up on the speaker comps. And also know the guy who owned the truck he built it for. No since in a pissing contest!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Where did Tim Cameron go ?

twizt3dfuc said:
Not to be a ****, but jp can't build loud setups, he can pay for them to be done though.

people used to say the same thing about TC, (Bought not Built), then he built a few.

It's just speakers, electricity, and some cabnitry to hold it all. Woopty ****.

(I've been involved in some loud comp stereo builds also, lots of math and $$$$, run some wires, hook up some amps and speakers, break some glass...)

Mobile sound is lame compared to building full tube chassis rock buggies.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Where did Tim Cameron go ?

TBItoy said:
people used to say the same thing about TC, (Bought not Built), then he built a few.

It's just speakers, electricity, and some cabnitry to hold it all. Woopty ****.

(I've been involved in some loud comp stereo builds also, lots of math and $$$$, run some wires, hook up some amps and speakers, break some glass...)

Mobile sound is lame compared to building full tube chassis rock buggies.
That sir I will agree too... I got out of it because of the sudden uprising of youtube stars(Volume twisters) ruining it all and I drove a Rockwell jeep once. Thanks to smurfy and his brother I am audio comp free for 8 months. Rockwood rehab!!!

Tcameron said:
wont be long .. only thing I need to complete project is driveshafts. then I can taker apart an powder wire plumb. def ready to get back out an ride !
I just saw on fb that you got a driveshaft in. You've got 15 minutes til we expect pictures...

twizt3dfuc said:

OH YEA....well I was the first kid in my hometown to put an 18 in the back of my damn car,,,and that was in 1989 :flipoff1:

zukiscott said:
OH YEA....well I was the first kid in my hometown to put an 18 in the back of my damn car,,,and that was in 1989 :flipoff1:

cant hide monies!!!;D

scared to death!!!!!

zukiscott said:
I was born then lol
Moral of the story... Johnathan isn't an installer so no need to label him one. Same token as If I bought a TC rig that doesn't make me a master fabricator, and I wouldn't act like I was and would give credit to the builder, not act like I did the whole thing myself.

zukiscott said:
Wait what I thought it was that Pinto spy pic thats been goin round on FB,,,,, or I don,t know ain,t saw that thangs taillights yet it might be a Bobcat :dunno:

TC turnt loose in a hillrape rockbouncer Bobcat now THAT would be INSANEORAMA rite ther yall :****:

It is a 1981 Pinto and I really don't think TC would be caught in my monstrosity!

Re: Re: Where did Tim Cameron go ?

Or for sail. And then yard cell the heel outta tit