• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Where did Tim Cameron go ?

Wait what I thought it was that Pinto spy pic thats been goin round on FB,,,,, or I don,t know ain,t saw that thangs taillights yet it might be a Bobcat :dunno:

TC turnt loose in a hillrape rockbouncer Bobcat now THAT would be INSANEORAMA rite ther yall :****:

Re: Re: Where did Tim Cameron go ?

i heard JP is doin his stereo in it!! hair tricks and backflips come on!!

scared to death!!!!!

Feel like a piece o' shite every day, I come home from skooteechin' and my son (2 y/o) says, wewkin onda buggy? Damn near makes me cry, after this one I'm thinking about hanging up the towel. Just do it on the occasional weekend for friends at a low-to-no charge. Be done with this one on the 1st or so.

stroyer said:
Anxious to see the new build.... :woot:

And yes, with three kids under ten, 95% of my build has been between the hours of 9:00 pm and 3:00 am. thumb.gif

3 kids, I hear ya!! My 3rd one will be here in two weeks. Tryin to get a bunch done before the hammer drops on my shop time. The wife treats me like the guy on the State Farm commercial. She accuses me of having a girlfriend and I tell her when I come home with grease under my nails and dirt all over my clothes "yeah that's right, I work on her junky old car every time I go see her"

My 11 year old daughter spends more time in the shop helpin out than in the house, pisses the wife off. :****:
Tc and Shelby Tanner are her favorite to watch on the youtubes and her goal is to get a pic of her with them this year.
Hell I can't wait to see what he came up with.

5BrothersFabrication said:
Guess this is the one on the facetube? This thing is flashemifyougotem ! God I love Pinno's... :****:

Mind Blown! That is the coolest thing I have ever seen!

Attachments

• winning.jpg
    winning.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 1,063
mtnride said:
3 kids, I hear ya!! My 3rd one will be here in two weeks. Tryin to get a bunch done before the hammer drops on my shop time. The wife treats me like the guy on the State Farm commercial. She accuses me of having a girlfriend and I tell her when I come home with grease under my nails and dirt all over my clothes "yeah that's right, I work on her junky old car every time I go see her"

molaugh

My girls were 6 & 9 when I started mine, so I was cruising right along after they would go to bed. When the boy was born, it was definitely a game changer, so you are wise to get as much done as possible! :****: My wife would make the same comments and ask if I had a girl @ the shop....I always said "Yes, honey! And when I'm done with her, you can take her for a ride too!"

Re: Re: Re: Re: Where did Tim Cameron go ?

infamous1 said:
i heard JP is doin his stereo in it!! hair tricks and backflips come on!!

scared to death!!!!!

Not to be a ****, but jp can't build loud setups, he can pay for them to be done though.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

twizt3dfuc said:
Not to be a ****, but jp can't build loud setups, he can pay for them to be done though.

Hell what do you do build speakers amps and enclosures and **** outta old tv sets umbrellas and cabinets on yer kitchen table :wtflol:

Re: Re: Re: Where did Tim Cameron go ?

zukiscott said:
Hell what do you do build speakers amps and enclosures and **** outta old tv sets umbrellas and cabinets on yer kitchen table :wtflol:
Well, since you so kindly asked one of my trucks I used to work on was the first to break 160 db on music(sanctioned and that was in 2006) and done plenty in world records, state records you name it.