• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

BK Toterhome Project

Idea #74: Wrap it like a race hauler. Especially if you have the buggy with you, you and some friends are "just going to a race". So that makes it an RV. :driving:

Should also add, loooooooove the rig! :dblthumb:

:woot: :woot: :woot: ****, I'd leave that beyotch Plain jane white and do like someone else mentioned. Bring a couple big ass banners, maybe even magnetic, and set up shop in front of the toterhome with your removable banners hung all over it. It will still make the statement you are looking for and draw the crowd! thumb.gif :drinkers: Then pack it up and hit the road in a plain white rig! Fawk the po-po!

TacomaJD said:
:woot: :woot: :woot: ****, I'd leave that beyotch Plain jane white and do like someone else mentioned. Bring a couple big ass banners, maybe even magnetic, and set up shop in front of the toterhome with your removable banners hung all over it. It will still make the statement you are looking for and draw the crowd! thumb.gif :drinkers: Then pack it up and hit the road in a plain white rig! Fawk the po-po!

But you're also trying to reach the people that won't be at the events, the soccer dad with a redneck side passing Matt's rig on the highway in his Honad Ridgeline. :gay:

5BrothersFabrication said:
But you're also trying to reach the people that won't be at the events, the soccer dad with a redneck side passing Matt's rig on the highway in his Honad Ridgeline. :gay:

But it's already been in place that that's not possible unless he wants to commercially legalize it. So that's the next best thing. Or maybe there's some law for like an in between type transport as long as GVWR of truck and trailer doesn't exceed _____?

We ship a lot of expedited trucks out of work that make dedicated runs from our facility to wherever, ranging from cargo vans, 12' / 20' / 22' / 24' / 26' straight trucks (box trucks with single frame), and then 53' tractor trailers. I've never thought about it, but surely the cargo vans and smaller sized straight trucks don't have to hit weigh stations do they? I'm not sure, never heard of em having to. They have to log their hours though.

TacomaJD said:
But it's already been in place that that's not possible unless he wants to commercially legalize it. So that's the next best thing. Or maybe there's some law for like an in between type transport as long as GVWR of truck and trailer doesn't exceed _____?

We ship a lot of expedited trucks out of work that make dedicated runs from our facility to wherever, ranging from cargo vans, 12' / 20' / 22' / 24' / 26' straight trucks (box trucks with single frame), and then 53' tractor trailers. I've never thought about it, but surely the cargo vans and smaller sized straight trucks don't have to hit weigh stations do they? I'm not sure, never heard of em having to. They have to log their hours though.

But does Shannon Campbell have to do all the commercial stuff? He races and sells shirts with Monster crap all over it. Not arguing Josh, just very curious. thumb.gif

Me and Josh have a shithead buddy, that has a Freightliner totor like the one in the pic above, and pulls a double stacker trailer that is 30' or better, and he has never had cdl's , and he travels all over the country racing! He says along as it's a private rv, it's all good.

5BrothersFabrication said:
But does Shannon Campbell have to do all the commercial stuff? He races and sells shirts with Monster crap all over it. Not arguing Josh, just very curious. thumb.gif

Shannon doesn't have a toter. Most of the time he pulls a regular gooseneck trailer or a plain black enclosed.

zukimaster said:
Me and Josh have a shithead buddy, that has a Freightliner totor like the one in the pic above, and pulls a double stacker trailer that is 30' or better, and he has never had cdl's , and he travels all over the country racing! He says along as it's a private rv, it's all good.

That the same toter that had the dude beatin on his girl in it? Then she tried to set it and the trailer on fire? RBD2013 laughing1

Cole said:
Shannon doesn't have a toter. Most of the time he pulls a regular gooseneck trailer or a plain black enclosed.

Oh, seen a Monster trailer in Louisville the weekend of the Expo. Figured it was him. But really, I have buddies and aquaintences that race dirt late models and have wrapped (or at least a HUGE number and sponsor) on their trailers. Also have the "RV NOT FER HAR" on it. Troopers are used to seeing that stuff, so keep it looking like a race setup that happens to be sponsored by BKF, and you're good to go.

zukimaster said:

His name Carl?

Re: Re: Re: BK Toterhome Project

ibrokeit said:
That the same toter that had the dude beatin on his girl in it? Then she tried to set it and the trailer on fire? RBD2013 laughing1
Pretty sure that was RBD 2012! Best RBD to date for me. Lol yeah that Robby guy wasn't with us, Whopper is the other big white toter that we had our camp set up close around, the first few RBD's we went to.

Got a sweet Deal on a 24' Enclosed Trailer with 5200# axles and a 91" door. Still need to decal it up.
The roof top unit aint cutting it when its cold outside so Ive got to find somewhere to hook this thing up with a heater and some pane so I dont freeze to death.
Got some new Tires for the front from Goforth. New Radiator thanks to my Grandpa backing into it with his trailer....Also busted one of the gray water pipes at RBD so I have to fix that too then we are off to KOH in it!

BustedKnucklefilms said:
Got a sweet Deal on a 24' Enclosed Trailer with 5200# axles and a 91" door. Still need to decal it up.
The roof top unit aint cutting it when its cold outside so Ive got to find somewhere to hook this thing up with a heater and some pane so I dont freeze to death.
Got some new Tires for the front from Goforth. New Radiator thanks to my Grandpa backing into it with his trailer....Also busted one of the gray water pipes at RBD so I have to fix that too then we are off to KOH in it!

Tank top heater and grill bottle FTW! Them bitches put off some heat....I figure it be best to leave the roof vent cracked or something though. Not sure how safe it is running propane heat in an enclosed atmosphere. I know it burns clean, but it also consumes oxygen.

TacomaJD said:
Tank top heater and grill bottle FTW! Them bitches put off some heat....I figure it be best to leave the roof vent cracked or something though. Not sure how safe it is running propane heat in an enclosed atmosphere. I know it burns clean, but it also consumes oxygen.
Not sure about the fumes but propane does put off quite a bit of moisture when burned. Something close to a quart of water per lb of pane. Probably not a big deal but something to consider.

I use 2 milk house heaters in mine. Very small and compact but put off lots of heat. They hardly use any electricity and since my trailer is insulated i can usually get it warm and shut them off for the night and be good. Takes about as long to warm trailer as it does to charge cell phone and cook a meal.