• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Bye

Re: I'm finally back home

This is pretty damned fantastic and sounds to have gone like everything I've done in my life. Glad I'm not the only one. :****:

This **** is great. I have spent more time on Hardline this week than the last months combine. :popcorn:

My life was like this day in and day out as a teen. All the way my dad pushed me through boy scouts and i became an eagle scout. "Be Prepared" became imprinted in my brain. Now with everything i do is prepare for the imposible and hope for the best. I take 10x more things than i need to most everything i do and might need them 1% of the time. I have greatly decreased my chances of something like this happening but in a way i kind of miss it. No exciting adventures like this to speak of. I now have blowouts on trailers not because of old tires but from overloading it packing 10x more stuff. You better believe i keep a bottle of nitrogen and an air gun to get it changed quickly though.

LowBJ Quote: "Turns out Ruston is the next closest town and it is 20 miles away."

That's where we are spending the night tonight, just pulled into campground.

Re:

Thanks for taking the time to tell the story. I enjoyed reading it.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Good read, thanks for putting it together.
Glad you did it as soon as possible, details get hazy real quick if you don't!!

That was great. Sounds like you had just enough together to take advantage of the opportunities along the way.

KyTrash said:
So steveo didn't have to come save ya ? :popcorn:

Why did he not buy CoachNet motorhome roadside assistance? But, with Kel, I have learned not to ask why. I think he just likes drama!!!!

Thanks for sharing your adventure with us. Maybe I'll get to meet you some day, reminds me of a few adventures when I was younger.

Awesome story and thanks for sharing it with us.

"Just keep swimming, just keep swimming" in my best Dory voice from Finding Nemo

Glad you and the RV made it home in mostly 1 piece. It is one thing to go through that with a friend by your side, but to be by yourself... that would test some people's limits. Great story Kel. I sent the link to a couple people that aren't even involved with off roading at all.

Side note. RV was mentioned earlier... that movie cracks me up. I even bought it a few years ago.

RV Information including sales brochure.

http://www.cifumotorsports.com/revcon/

Price

1972specsheetpage1.jpg

Floor Plan

1972specsheetpage2.jpg