• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Bye

Re: I'm finally back home

so awesome! Did you know we have a forum member who lives right there in Forney? A Mr. BJ Allen, crawlin85cj sure bet that woulda been nice to know before right now...

Re:

I'm going to have to get the audio book version!
You sir are special fella... I couldn't have done what you did thus far.

Re:

I keep picturing Robin Williams in the movie RV. I can see you running it off in a lake and then riding the bicycle out of the water.

Re:

ROKTOY829 said:
I keep picturing Robin Williams in the movie RV. I can see you running it off in a lake and then riding the bicycle out of the water.

LOL I forgot about that movie... now that I'm thinking about it, it's funny as hell!

I wait in anticipation for every additional segment of this EPIC saga!!

I can't believe I've read all of this :****: this is a crazy story. I just know when you get done your going to say you made this all up :rolf:

:popcorn:

Kel- if you don't make it in the liquor store business, I see a great future in fictional/non-fictional writing! Best **** I have read in quite a long time!!! Definitely could not have done it myself, my temper would have gotten the best of me just with dealing with Guy.

Kel, this is an awesome story. You should really think about a manuscript. I've been told the same thing and it doesn't appeal to me, but you are articulate and I bet you have a ton of good stories. Looking forward to meeting you. Hardline ride maybe. Semper Fidelis.

I consider this my first Ebook. Can't wait for more....and you haven't even got Mississippi or Alabama :fish:

This has potential to be the best story on the forum. I had a trip like this coming home from kuntucky when I was 19, the best worst week of my life.

FlatlandFSJ said:
This has potential to be the best story on the forum. I had a trip like this coming home from kuntucky when I was 19, the best worst week of my life.

It's definitely the best story to me!

Edit. And what's wrong with Kuntucky??? :flipoff1: