• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Cordless Impact

Thanks for the info guys. Leaning towards the Milwaukee. Next question is where can I get the best deal?

If I didn't have a $90 gift card to Sears I would have went with Rigid. $260 will get you the impact, 2 big lith ion batteries & charger.
LIFETIME WARRENTY on all of it.

Had Kobalt, Milwalkee and Dewalt.

Cant really go wrong with any of them honestly. The Kobalt brand was surprisingly high quality and very affordable.

I got a dewalt because my drill is a dewalt and I can swap battiers back a forth between them. I've had it for 2 years and it works great, comes in very handy on the farm when I'm out in the field and don't have air tools. But most name brand cordless impacts are pretty good, but if you get one that matches your drill, you can have more battiers for both of them

Ingersoll Rand 7150-K2..20v..I've been abusing mine daily, job after job for 3 years without fail.

I have all dewalt 20v stuff and 4 amp hour batteries.
https://www.amazon.com/DEWALT-DCF899HB-Brushless-Torque-Impact/dp/B00WTQW7JA/ref=sr_1_2?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1486567791&sr=8-2&keywords=DEWALT+20V+IMPACT
I use mine daily and have not had a lug nut that it won't take off.

I also have the previous one, but the trigger started acting up and it was really worn out after a couple years of daily use.
https://www.amazon.com/DEWALT-DCF889B-Lithium-2-Inch-Torque/dp/B007NVSQSC/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&qid=1486567966&sr=8-10&keywords=dewalt+20v+impact

I have been happy with both, I still use my air impacts on stuff where the battery ones won't fit, or on stuff they won't break loose. Sure is nice not having to drag a hose around to remove and install wheels and tires. I have nothing against the Milwaukee stuff, I just buy most of my tools from Mac since my friend is a dealer and he sells dewalt.

I just got a good deal on the rigid seems like it will do pretty good but haven't had it like ng

I live in South Dakota and am working outside every day no matter what the weather is. The heated hoodie that uses the m12 batteries is nice for the -20 days. Reply nice for an open buggy with no heater too.

Re:

Another for milwaukee .. got a 3/8 18v 12v and 12v ratchet along with drills Sawzalls ect love the fuel line. Need to get a 1/2" before long

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Re: Re:

Bumpers said:
Another for milwaukee .. got a 3/8 18v 12v and 12v ratchet along with drills Sawzalls ect love the fuel line. Need to get a 1/2" before long

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
I've been wondering if that ratchet would be worth a ****

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Re: Re:

onepieceatatime said:
I've been wondering if that ratchet would be worth a ****

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

beats the heck out of using a regular old wrench :****:

The milwaukee ratchet is pretty tough. I got the 1/4 drive version. Use adapters on it for the bigger stuff. Still small enough to get in some tight places

HILTI. I have all Hilti cordless tools. We have tried the usual brands at the hardware stores and they do not last. Hilti has anything you want, and a rental program. I have 4 sets, that include, sawsall, drill, lil impact, and 1/2" drive impact. Each sets comes with two chargers and two batteries. It will run $40.00 per month. The contract is for 4 years, during that time if any problem occurs Hilti pays shipping and you send it back, turn around is ussually one week. They fix the tool and return it to you. Absolutely the toughest most powerful cordless tools. We move mobile homes and these things are abused and rarely tear up. I highly recommend them, you will laugh at the desalts, milwalkees, makias, etc. they are for the guy that kinda uses them.

Digging this up incase yall are looking for a trail gun. Looks just like my milwaukee.

Attachments

• 2017-07-31 18.14.33.jpg
    2017-07-31 18.14.33.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 110