• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Coyote hunting

ShmUDE

What are the firearm restrictions when hunting coyotes? here in AZ we can only have 5rd magazines. Is that true up there? i cant find anything in the regs about it except for the season you can hunt them.

Call a WDFW person. I would like to know some of this myself but just haven't called. The firearm regs are very vague at best for coyote and small game.

Dumb question, since I don't hunt coyote, but what do you do with them?

Dumb question, since I don't hunt coyote, but what do you do with them?

predator control or for the pelts. Some ranchers give you $$ for each one you kill on their land.

Shooting dogs.. How american:booo:

i always get in this argument with people. If you dont understand it, its better to just keep your opinions to yourself. No need to start some internet argument over a few puppies.

perfect. pulling the limiters out! 30rds here we come!!!!!

Where ya moving to specifically? The wet-side is kinda lacking on good, longrange dog hunting, it's more about the sub-urban close range dog hunting.:redneck:

Eastside though, there is some good hunting. Hell, while deer hunting I'd see 5 of the bastards a day!

I've also found low altitude tree farms usually have good dog populations, but never really hunted them much.

Ya im not sure id eat a coyote, a main reason I haven't specifally hunted them. I have a bit of "don't shoot it if you're not going to eat it" in me.:fawkdancesmiley: maybe if I could somehow "donate" the meat or something id be more apt to
PHP:
go after them. But to argue that, I would tag a big kitty if given the opportunity.:fawkdancesmiley:

Where ya moving to specifically? The wet-side is kinda lacking on good, longrange dog hunting, it's more about the sub-urban close range dog hunting.:redneck:

it will be on that side. I know for a fact that at both my sisters place in urban port orchard and at my parents place they have them close enough most nights to hear them. i took a shot at one out my sisters upstairs window in the middle of the night because it was making a racket right in the back yard.

I wouldn't mind traveling to the east side for a hunt or two a month though! Got property out there?

coyotes are vermin and need to die! family has 50000 acres near prosser kill the **** out of them there during the year. and around here to .300 win mags crack there backs wide open! **** eating coyote let em lay!:awesomework:

we're goin spotlightin this weekend :redneck::redneck:

there's no limit here on wolves either - - if ya' get one , you just take the tail and bring it down to the gov'nrs mansion and she'll give ya' an extra elk tag for next season for helping to protect our game :;

we're goin spotlightin this weekend :redneck::redneck:

there's no limit here on wolves either - - if ya' get one , you just take the tail and bring it down to the gov'nrs mansion and she'll give ya' an extra elk tag for next season for helping to protect our game :;

****in love it!! thought it was a coyote bro.. just ditch the collar:mad: