• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Coyote hunting

Tool...really? wolves suck there killing are herds worse than the indians! lick my bonch fag, and go back to driving your gay xj!

learn how to spell.......and watch your "herds"..are you affected by wolves personally?do you know someone who is?
educate yourself.because if you are talking out of your ass.you need to stop spreading misinformation about packs.etc....
management is the answer, not iradication.fawkdancesmiley:
carry on........:;

learn how to spell.......and watch your "herds"..are you affected by wolves personally?do you know someone who is?
educate yourself.because if you are talking out of your ass.you need to stop spreading misinformation about packs.etc....

Uh oh, you said the "W" and the "M" word!:stirpot:

Im not an english major blow me, Wolves are not affecting myself or anyone i know personally or financily. What they are affecting is the big game populations in Washington. Wolves have been out of the Ecosystem for decades Deer/Elk are not used to being ran down by packs of dogs and being killed and pushed out of normal herd grounds, i have no statistics to prove it, but this is whats happening. They started getting lots of reports of wolves in washington in the early two thousands. The state recognized them in two thousand and eight. They are still up in the air on a set in stone manegment plan, the state is sitting around with there thumb in there ass. They need to be hunted there needs to be tags, there is no reason for them to still be protected, lets kill em all! or at least 30%:haha:. Wolves and Cougars(Legalize Hounds again) are a huge problem in the state ask anyone who really hunts, not the road hunting weekend warrior Homos. I dont like paying 175$ a year for tags to hunt, harvest, and see less animals, its bull ****. Wolves are worthless drains on the ecosystem imo. One last thing what about the farmers whose livestock are going to get raped in years to come?

What are wolves doing for the state,yourself, or anyone you know?

Sorry im just some stupid misinformed redneck, ****.
Im working on my master hunter certificate currently, and am pretty up to date on the subject. Hunting and wildlife are my passion its what i live for.

irradication is the only answer ..........it worked up untill the feds started planting them again ....why don't you go talk to some of the hunting guides in Idaho ( if you can find any left ) or talk to a parkranger @ yellowstone about the elk numbers there there since the "reintroduction"

If anyone thinks wolves are the main problem, well then they are blind.

Several problems leading to big game decreasesare:
  • Increased hunting pressure
  • Less young clearcuts, more middle aged reprod
  • Decreased habitat
  • Tribal harvesting

Throw a few hard winters, maybe a new disease or two in there, and you will see a decline in big game species.

Now, I will admit, yes we will see a slight decrease in the population of elk if wolves are present, there is no denying that. But, I like to see all the facts, not just the "anti-green" ones.

Wolves can be managed just like any other species, but they have become a pet project of some green groups, that is fairly obvious.

If anyone thinks wolves are the main problem, well then they are blind.

Several problems leading to big game decreasesare:
  • Increased hunting pressure
  • Less young clearcuts, more middle aged reprod
  • Decreased habitat
  • Tribal harvesting

Throw a few hard winters, maybe a new disease or two in there, and you will see a decline in big game species.

Now, I will admit, yes we will see a slight decrease in the population of elk if wolves are present, there is no denying that. But, I like to see all the facts, not just the "anti-green" ones.

Wolves can be managed just like any other species, but they have become a pet project of some green groups, that is fairly obvious.

Excatcly what wolves do.... knowone said there the biggest problem, dont get me started on the green:mad::puke:

wow , you're from Id. and sayin' wolves can be managed ........how about that liberal fed. judge that shut down "management" for your state this year ,boy that worked out great - I've had game wardens tell me to gut shoot them while w.tail hunting over there - honestly -

and see how many tags Id. did NOT sell this year , compared to selling every last one the previous years .......thousands of tags for deer , I'm not sure about the elk hunting tag #'s - - but the guys camped up Lolo creek had 23 guys there for elk camp ..............3 elk ( remember this is Idaho , 3 elk for 23 guys !!!)
go up the Seelway sometime now , and find a SINGLE elk - - use to be a hotspot - - it's really sad
yeah , bad winters kill alot , the bluetongue killed a shitload also , but even after that I have seen HUGE w.tail pop. ..........the last 2 yrs , not so much

your state is a shining example of what federal fingers in a states atempt to manage a problem can do , Wa. state has enough management problems without dealing with a federal wolf project

Wolf's be da debil!:haha:

I actually don't really have a stance on the subject because 1, I don't hunt in Idaho, and 2, I'm not educated as a land manager on the subject.

I do know I see/hear lots of hear-say in the subject. I have heard stories from locals and I have seem some reports from peers here at the school. And both sides defend thier stance to the death.

But yes, wolves can be managed, thats fact. Lots of people are pissed that that judge shut down hunting, but even last year, the quota wasn't filled.

But anyways, my whole point is, and this is pretty much what I have learned in going to school to become a land manager, is that you have to look at the arguments from all sides. Look at all inputs. Unfortunately, sometimes peoples morals interject in these decisions.

Wolves can be managed but they are not. One of the main ways you manage is by hunting. Hunters would love a chance to hunt wolves but courts won't allow it. Idaho and montana big game has been severely crippled by the growing wolf population. They had a huge elk population, then a predator is reintroduced, wolf numbers will grow to match the food population. Wolves will exhaust that group and both crash. So far that seems to be the management plan. There are wolf sightings in kittitas Co, Fish and wildlife refuse to accept that (because then they'd have to do something). NE Wa was the same over a decade ago. DFW stated over and over "no wolves" until it couldn't be denied any more. Our head in the sand wildlife managers are a prime example of gov not working.:looser:

"Wolves are worthless drains on the ecosystem imo."

funny, thats how i feel about most humans...........:fawkdancesmiley:washington has one ****ing pack right now.and it is just north of my neck of the woods...........
talk to me again about how washignton is having probs?and i am not talking about hear-say...

Washington is not having problems with wolves at this point but we better watch it or we will. WA has more than one pack, two are confirmed, a third is being investigated.

"Wolves are worthless drains on the ecosystem imo."

funny, thats how i feel about most humans...........:fawkdancesmiley:washington has one ****ing pack right now.and it is just north of my neck of the woods...........
talk to me again about how washignton is having probs?and i am not talking about hear-say...

3 packs with a 4th being investigted. You dont know your **** from your asshole! :flipoff:

Last edited:
My dad, and I saw a wolf above Taneum creek about 20 years ago. My dad, and father in law have both had other wolf sitings over the years throughout the state. So yea, they have always been here, but the population is growing.

Last edited:
the quota wasn't filled on purpose , and all the locals we talked to said it never would be - "lots of them being shot , gee , just can't seem to track them to tag " therefore the season was extended by a month or 2 and you could still go hunt them legally ......don't blame them a bit

EVERY single moose or elk track I've seen in the snow in Id. on the logging roads for the last 4 yrs. has eventually had wolf tracks in the snow on top of it .......seriously every one I'd like anyone who is pro-wolf to take a stinky ol' moose hide and wear it for a coat and spend one night in the woods .....you MIGHT get lucky

wolf spotted this year @ lower area of winston creek , and another in cap. forest by guys I know .......our states fish/game IS however fighting the feds on them planting some here , I've read proposed state leg. denying them the right to do it

Ive seen them lurking around ELBE last 2 times up there one was up on the hill behind camp and the other was down the scott turner right out side camp,pretty scary when u have a 4 yr old they can snag up in a blink of an eye Id shoot the 4 legged critter an go on with my day its like they are prowling and watching constantly it seems up there lately .One time I was walking with my daughter at the 5 mi trails in PT.defience a came across a heard of coons those fuwkers are mean an sketchy so I picked my kid up an walked the other way before they ganged up on us ,sumone needs to do sum hunting there to control the population.sling shot next time I go there Iam sure the park won't like the sounds of gunfire.

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bd0cm4RjCBI[/YT]

Last edited:
I know a guy who lives up in the Manastash who has seen wolves. He called wdfw to report them and dfw told him they couldn't be wolves. The guy asked if he could shoot them because they must be wild dogs or coyotes. DFW told him no. He asked if it was illegal to shoot coyotes or dogs chasing deer, they said no. When asked why he couldn't shoot them if they were not wolves, DFW told he "you just can't", conversation over.

I know a guy who lives up in the Manastash who has seen wolves. He called wdfw to report them and dfw told him they couldn't be wolves. The guy asked if he could shoot them because they must be wild dogs or coyotes. DFW told him no. He asked if it was illegal to shoot coyotes or dogs chasing deer, they said no. When asked why he couldn't shoot them if they were not wolves, DFW told he "you just can't", conversation over.

Interesting..