• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Coyote hunting

Just found this. Haven't watched it all yet, but it sounds informative.

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZYZxgv1Qo4&feature=geosearch[/YT]

3 packs with a 4th being investigted. You dont know your **** from your asshole! :flipoff:

i can spell, and use proper grammar.i made a mistake.dually noted.
however,that mistake was made by typing fast,not because of ignorance.:flipoff::redneck:

now, the only "cases" found by the INWC last year were just north of us with 3 pups and a female.the guy that finally got photos recon'd for like 3 weeks.my whole point is that alot folks are on the "kill those ****ers" bandwagon,and they do not even have evidence that they are "really'' there.

if they are comin in and harming livestock, i am all for management.because it is just that.management.
it is not right to kill just to kill, no matter what anyone says

that being said.we should just start killing stupid people.i mean, they are stupid right?who needs'em?
but once again we come down to one persons perception on what is stupid or not.
and from the looks of it, you AND i would have our sights on each other.:haha::fawkdancesmiley:

Last edited:
however,that mistake was made by typing fast,not because of ignorance.:flipoff::redneck:

now, the only "cases" found by the INWC last year were just north of us with 3 pups and a female.the guy that finally got photos recon'd for like 3 weeks.my whole point is that alot folks are on the "kill those ****ers" bandwagon,and they do not even have evidence that they are "really'' there.

if they are comin in and harming livestock, i am all for management.because it is just that.management.

that being said.we should just start killing stupid people.i mean, they are stupid right?who needs'em?
and from the looks of it, you AND i would have our sights on each other.:haha::fawkdancesmiley:

You have to manage wolves numbers in relation to game herds, not just livestock. Money comes in to play. Hunting generates a lot of money but if there's not big game, not much money is going to be coming in. Wolves will grow in population to match the food supply. They will also crash when the food supply crashes. Shoot them, it's a good place to start. BTW, WDFW stated in sept that there were two packs and a third was being investigated. WDFW has a history of not dealing with a problem until they're forced to.:rolleyes:

There's been wolves coming into the Colville, Chewelah area for twenty+ years, they haven't grown in numbers because everyone up there shoots them.

Especially now that silencers are legal to use in Washington :redneck:

Uh, it passed the House. It has been sent to the Senate and referred to committee. It still has to pass the senate by the cutoff date.

I agree with the shoot the stupid ****ers:) I don't eat what I kill always because I'm sure people don't taste good! But on a serious note, the government ****s up everything they do and spends a ****load doing it! That's our country's biggest problem!

well i got off early today came home to hear them howling and yipping aways away. So I tried my new call and I got 2(thats all that i could see) to come with in 100yd of the house. but couldnt get a clear shot. so they get to live another day.

I need to work on my calling skills. this weekend is going to be nice ill get some more pratice.

Just remember what you're trying to sound like. A little wounded, dying animal with a small pair of lungs. I don't know if you've ever wounded a rabbit hunting and listened to it scream but it's very educational for a yote hunter. The toughest for me is coyote howling/barking.

I love hunting me some dogs, living on the east side we have long distances to spot them when they come in. Good ol'AR-15 does the job just fine.:awesomework: