• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Wyoming Analope hunting

gasman1

I am in WY. analope unting with a member of a differnt forum. We are having a blast dropping analope.
Here arew a few picturrs andi post more when I get home.

Me and my analope buck
cid__10040015322.jpg

Tom and his buck.
tomsbuck.jpg

Wack-em and stack-em.
downsized_1005001235b.jpg

We still have 4 more doe tags to fill and have filled 7 all ready :beer:

Lucky duck. When I lived in Wyoming I couldn't afford the out of state tag. Dam things are like rats over there! Enjoy

Todays tag fillers

cid__downsized_1006001547.jpg

cid__downsized_1006001546a.jpg

cid__10060015442.jpg

Most of the analope were taken with my .257 Robertswith 115grain bullets :awesomework:

I used to live in cody Wyoming and we hunted them all the time off the ranch we lived on.

Got home last night at 11pm. left Wright WY at 6am. It was one hell of a long ride home.

Took some "Tender Loins" out of the ice chest this morning and had some tender loin and eggs for breakfast (minus the eggs) and it was good. Gotta head to the store to get supplyies to make summer sausage, jerkey, peperonie, and kielbalsa.

Got home last night at 11pm. left Wright WY at 6am. It was one hell of a long ride home.

Took some "Tender Loins" out of the ice chest this morning and had some tender loin and eggs for breakfast (minus the eggs) and it was good. Gotta head to the store to get supplyies to make summer sausage, jerkey, peperonie, and kielbalsa.

Anyway you could put a recipe up ?

Anyway you could put a recipe up ?

What would you like to know?

Just got done butchering and processing the meat. 10lbs of peperoni in the smoker now, 25lbs of summer sausage in the fridge for tommorow. 15 lbs of jerkey waiting its turn in the smoker and 20lbs of German sausage made up andin teh freezer. Also cut up about 20lbs of steak back strap and stew meat, and i still have 38lbs of ground meat to make what ever i feel in the future :redneck:

This was one hell of a fun trip. We also were able to sit up above "Prarie Dog Town" pluck a few of those suckers off. It was so fun, i would go back to just sit and shoot prarie dogs.