• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

"Dirty girl" A White Trash Fab build

A little taller, but not any wider. We were hoping they were taller than they are, the top of the headrest hits hadley right in the middle of his head, my prp granprix are a lot nicer and my head hits right in the middle of the head rest. Me and hadley are about the same size.

The seat should breakin after a few rides, I sit a lot lower in my ultras after a rainy weekend at Harlan

SomewhiteGuy said:
Sold the baja ss seats and the replacement ultras showed up today.

Assembled the Wilwood brake system.

2.5" links from WOD to replace the pvc.

And a shot of what I build during the day time.

Good lucking set of channel letters. I've got a small sign shop in alabama and hopefully in the near future I will be big enough to in house fab channel letters, cabinets etc. Right now I mainly do wraps and sub out my fab work....

Thanks I am so tired of doing the sign thing, waiting on a call back after koh, may be going pro with the buggy building. :woot:
Been working on some brackets, will get pics up this weekend. Hadleys room mate a pro pipe welder stopped in today and was helping me learn the trophy truck weave.
Shot of one of the rear chromo upper links.

SomewhiteGuy said:
A little taller, but not any wider. We were hoping they were taller than they are, the top of the headrest hits hadley right in the middle of his head, my prp granprix are a lot nicer and my head hits right in the middle of the head rest. Me and hadley are about the same size.
I called corbeau and talked with them. I had the ultras in my old buggy and my head wouldn't hit head rest. I'm 6'2 230 so they reccomended the bajaxp. I have'nt got to sit and actually push myself down in them and strap in yet but they seem to be a wwwwaaaayyyy better big boy seat.

Brake pedal mounted, I tapped the base plate so the bolts come up from the bottom.

Hadley mounted the Artec battery box and built a mount for the accusump that will also have both winch solinoids mounted on top of it.

Center console coming together.

Very impressive build man, you're definitely a talented fabricator. Keep up the good work and good luck on going pro!

It was cool to see that you're also a sign fabricator. My dad had a sign business for about 30 years and some of my best memories were the late nights working in the shop.

1TONTJ said:
Very impressive build man, you're definitely a talented fabricator. Keep up the good work and good luck on going pro!

It was cool to see that you're also a sign fabricator. My dad had a sign business for about 30 years and some of my best memories were the late nights working in the shop.
Thanks for the compliment, the sign job fell in my lap and has helped refine my skills but I feel like if I am to continue to learn and build better buggy's I need it to be my day job. Waiting on a call back this week after the koh dust settles.

Lots of little stuff going on today, we went a junkyard run this morning and got a toyota throttle pedal and cable and built a bracket for the engine side.

My little brother handled the firewall side.

Rs, Wilson and hadley mounted fuel tank.

Hadley built Ecu tray.

The shifter cable got routed today also but forgot pic.
In the middle of a packed shop I got the passenger dash panel in and built the tach pod, I still need to clearance dash panel and mold it in but wanted to get a pic.

75 days till d day.

Thanks guys, not much done this week with the snow storm but yesterday we put the lowers in the rear and cycled the suspension.

Full droop, only an 1 1/4" change in drive shaft length and under 20 deg change in pinion angle through full travel.

Stays nice and centered.

Meat on the floor and departure angle.

I made the front upper links while hadley installed the lowers, working on my trophy truck weave.

We couldn't fully cycle the front as the lower links hit chassis stand.

Feels legit with tires on the ground.