• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

"Dirty girl" A White Trash Fab build

Thanks. :wtflol:
Other end of midship shaft.

Done.

Made a bracket and mounted it in there, not Ideal by the book but this 1410 stuff is huge compared to the toyota shafts I am used to.

Kid ninjaed a pic while I was welding out passenger header.

Ran out of argon with half the collector to go.

Hadley added grab handles and steering wheel hanger.

Also built a mount for the overflow tank.

We quit early today to do some suspension tuning on the rzr.

Thanks guys.
Added dead foot pedal.

Put a short tail on the console as you guys will be the only ones to ever see with the seats so close together.

Figured out we got the wrong install kits for the axles as the pinion bearings are to small, worked on some other small things and got the passenger side firewall started. Then because it was like 60 outside we took advantage and me and hadley went out and got the suspension dialed in on the rzr, 3 weeks till first race in Ga and should have the bouncer ready to break down by then also. Still need to get my buggy ready to wheel, not enough time in the days!

Got new tool box yesterday, the kid already covered in stickers and finished welding pass side header.

Hadley and wilson installing seat harness's and tabs.

Todays tech, needed a tighter package for the accumulator line due to driveshaft clearance. So I took the fitting out that came with the adapter from WOD and we got a 90 1/2npt to -10 fitting.

Had to cut about a 1/4" off of it so the sending unit adapter for the oil pressure gauge would clear.

After a couple test burns to get the welder dialed in, burned it home.

Got the brushed gold plate cut(still needs cleaned up) and cut holes for the gauges.

Some -16 fragola goodness showed up from WOD for all the radiator lines.

As well as most of the rest of the plumbing, gonna be a busy weekend.

TMR quick release fire extinguisher mounts. These are so badass, hope we never have to use them.

Me and Hadley got one of the pinions setup with solid spacer, then modified the ruff stuff pinion guard to clear the 1410 flange. we had to open it up a good bit as it was touching the flange all around at first.

Hadley had some shirts made up.
[/URL

Thanks guys will figure out the shirts tomorrow, never would have thought anyone would want one then again I didn't think anyone would really pay any attention to this build and I was wrong on that too.

With all this finish welding coming up I decided it was a good time to upgrade shields so I picked up a new Miller digital pro.

After I played with that for a minute I started tacking in the an adapters to the frame rails.

Rad fittings.

Cut off the excess tube on the front frame and part of the water pump neck and got it all ready to add hoses tomrow.

Doin what Jason does takes a huge passion for the sport. He dedicates almost every night after work to building some bad ass ****. The awesome part is he is a cool dad and keeps his daughter involved in the builds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Technician said:
Doin what Jason does takes a huge passion for the sport. He dedicates almost every night after work to building some bad ass ****. The awesome part is he is a cool dad and keeps his daughter involved in the builds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
^^^ This. I wish there was a "like" button!

Sent from my cellular device.