• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

DNR Funding:

I understand and I've understood that for a while, I've been waiting for my invitation, but it must have gotten lost in the mail.:flipoff::haha:

But anyways, back to the main point of this thread: DNR Funding.

Now this thread is real Doom and Gloom, but all is not lost. We still have a strong chance.

I was hoping to get a bit of shock value from this thread. Maybe motivate some people.

So what can you do? Write your representatives. Tell them how you feel. When they see this bill come in for signing, and thousands of ORV recreationists made it clear that they support politicians that support recreation, then maybe they will sign it.

.....then maybe they will sign it.

Actually.....the way the new pass is structured (proposed my Sen. Ranker) there seems to be an inadequacy of funds allocated to the DNR Recreation. So even if this fee based pass concept is voted and written into law, the numbers don't add up......there is still a deficiency of funding.

The 'Explore Washington Pass' (or any fee based pass concept) is a hurtle, not a solution.

Last edited:
Actually.....the way the new pass is structured (proposed my Gov. Ranker) there seems to be an inadequacy of funds allocated to the DNR Recreation. So even if this fee based pass concept is voted and written into law, the numbers don't add up......there is still a deficiency of funding.

The 'Explore Washington Pass' (or any fee based pass concept) is a hurtle, not a solution.

The more I think about it the less I like the idea of the pass as structured by Sen Ranker. We need the idea of the pass to be approved so we should support it as it's our only choice right now. When it comes time to actually buy the pass that may be a different deal. Let the people buying passes to visit the parks support us for a change.:;

The more I think about it the less I like the idea of the pass as structured by Sen Ranker. We need the idea of the pass to be approved so we should support it as it's our only choice right now. When it comes time to actually buy the pass that may be a different deal. Let the people buying passes to visit the parks support us for a change.:;

:awesomework::awesomework:

I not sure why people don't understand that our state is billions of dollars in debt. Do you really think opening a new orv park is high on the list of things to fund:looser:

I not sure why people don't understand that our state is billions of dollars in debt. Do you really think keeping open current ORV sites is high on the list of things to fund:looser:

Fixed. But ya.....we're in big trouble with little political sway.

I not sure why people don't understand that our state is billions of dollars in debt. Do you really think opening a new orv park is high on the list of things to fund:looser:

In the current situation it's a hard sell. When the governor gets on TV and whines that she can't educate starving children or some such crap you can bet we're somewhere WAY behind those starving illiterate kids. What's the shits about this whole deal is we had a system in place where we could be self sustaining and then the money was stolen from us. Now they want to implement another system on top of the old one where they can steal even more money from us.:mad:
It's like you and your deadbeat neighbor. You work hard and save money while your neighbor sits at home. Hard times come and the governor takes the money you saved and gives it to your neighbor then tells you to work harder so they can take even more of your money and give it to your neighbor.......At what point do you call bullshit and just not contribute any more?

What's your idea?:corn:

1. Support the bill and pray
  2. Raise ORV tabs to $50 and change the account to a non appropriations account and everyone buy tabs. This would fund all of DNR ORV recreation
  3. Set up a account for donations and we all pay
  4. Plan D :awesomework::cheer::haha:

the more i think about it the less i like the idea of the pass as structured by sen ranker. We need the idea of the pass to be approved so we should support it as it's our only choice right now. When it comes time to actually buy the pass that may be a different deal. Let the people buying passes to visit the parks support us for a change.:;

Проблема в тому, що, коли вони обстеження і orv користувачі не купують пройти, dnr отримуватимуть ще менше, ніж 4% вони сподіваються почати с.

1. support the bill and pray
  2. raise orv tabs to $50 and change the account to a non appropriations account and everyone buy tabs. This would fund all of dnr orv recreation
  3. set up a account for donations and we all pay
  4. plan d :awesomework::cheer::haha:

Удачі вам, що Чак ....